Trigger Warning (2024)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's an underrated movie that's pretty hilarious. When she's doing the prank call stuff it's still funny to this day.

Probably the last movie I ever saw her in.
yeah thats probably the last thing i saw her in. there are so many iconic scenes in that movie. its also the movie i discovered L7 in.

John Waters is really the most underappreciated director of our time. though he his early stuff is practically unwatchable because its so nasty.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Weird, because I was watching some stuff about the Welcome to Rockville festival that took place a few weeks ago in Daytona Beach. L7 was playing.

Simulation is weird, man. Why would L7 come up twice in a month in 2024?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Weird, because I was watching some stuff about the Welcome to Rockville festival that took place a few weeks ago in Daytona Beach. L7 was playing.

Simulation is weird, man. Why would L7 come up twice in a month in 2024?
it just works out that way sometimes. L7 got hot for 30 seconds and then they couldnt come up with a decent follow up album to Hungry For Stink and that was the end of them. they all got mad at each other and the band broke up or something and then they reunited later to make some gen x memberberry money. the funniest of those reunions is Sebastion Bach swearing his firing from Skid Row was just a big misunderstanding and that they would totally get back together. only to have the band put out a statement that there was no misunderstanding and they wouldnt hire Bach again in 20,000 years.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sebastian Bach was on that lineup, too. It really made me sad. He looks like a 55 year old fat lesbian. And I just think, "what's the deal with these people still wearing these stupid 'rocker' outfits decades later?" They just look so retarded.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Loved her in the movie "The Man with Two Brains"

kathleen-turner-the-man-with-two-brains-1983-2JDPAFE.jpg

2brain3.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Sebastian Bach was on that lineup, too. It really made me sad. He looks like a 55 year old fat lesbian. And I just think, "what's the deal with these people still wearing these stupid 'rocker' outfits decades later?" They just look so retarded.

Damn, imagine singing the same shitty song over and over for 35 years. I LOL at the lack of crowd engagement.

Fucker

Log Wizard
This movie is as pleasant as a wet, gurgling fart.

"That was no fart!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user