Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: TRON: Ares

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Adventure

Director: Garth Davis

Cast: Jared Leto

Plot: The third installment of Disney's 'Tron' franchise.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I actually liked the sequel and wanted more but not like this

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Director: Garth Davis
Who?

1655617799867.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Didn't Cillian Murphy have the modern-cameo-for-sake-of-future-installments appearance in Tron Legacy? How does Leto fit into this?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Tron 2 director said he had a whole plan for an invasion of earth but Disney scrapped it.

Cybsled

Tron 2 director said he had a whole plan for an invasion of earth but Disney scrapped it.

I can sort of see why - while it would be cool, the visuals of the computer world are fairly iconic and you would lose that if you tried to put them in the real world

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Rumor on the HollywoodHotep forums is that Bill Gates had a cameo as a character named "Silverlight"

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
I have nothing against Jared Leto personally, but I certainly will be cheering when I find out he died in a helicopter crash.

3rd Tron movie. Will be yet another zero effort regurgitation and IP killer.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well the Tron Light cycle ride is gonna open soon in Disneyland and Disneyworld so they need to try and maximize the IP exposure while they can.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a fan of the original Tron, this looks bleak already. I am not going to a theater to watch this unless it gets some incredible reviews by many different sources, including here.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
As a fan of the original Tron, this looks bleak already. I am not going to a theater to watch this unless it gets some incredible reviews by many different sources, including here.
The original Tron really does not hold up well at all, but Tron: Legacy is soooooooo good and still holds up, only getting a little stupid towards the end.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
The original Tron really does not hold up well at all, but Tron: Legacy is soooooooo good and still holds up, only getting a little stupid towards the end.
Both movies were same shit; different outhouse. Only good thing about last movie was Olivia Wilde's spandex outfit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
I enjoyed the 2 hour daft punk music video, will try to catch the next one on whatever streaming service eventually at least

• 1Solidarity
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database