Poet Warrior
<Donor>
th?id=OIP.Mad934366e00672b95cfd67de23b3324do2&pid=15.1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
ALL non-trump voters will be purged once the God King takes office. Change your votes accordingly, You have 2 weeks,

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Again I'm still puzzled why there is more than one vote for

Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

I mean is it just a matter of principle to make your vote worthless? Isn't choosing what you believe to be the lesser of two evils (T or H), a better option than not even having your vote count for shit?

I view it as the hippie approach, a waiter asks you "do you want the steak or chicken dinner?"

you say "but i don't want either animal to suffer?"

Waiter says "Say no more, I got you Fam"

Brings you a salad.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

I mean is it just a matter of principle to make your vote worthless? Isn't choosing what you believe to be the lesser of two evils (T or H), a better option than not even having your vote count for shit?

I view it as the hippie approach, a waiter asks you "do you want the steak or chicken dinner?"

Brings you a salad.
substitute salad with a gun.

reality.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't understand how anyone can vote Gary Johnson. He's in no way a libertarian. He was just the last unoccupied person who could sign up to get the nom. If nothing else it's a testament to how far the libertarian party needs to go.

I can buy the whole 'vote your ideal candidate' thing but lol @ Gary.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe they are voting for him out of pity. a lot of people feel sympathy for retards and want them to do well and they know he has no chance. its like a gold star from mommy when you color inside the lines.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

Brings you a salad.
That's the great thing about this country. What you think about how other people vote has no bearing on anything. Your steak / chicken comparison sucks. More apropos would be shit or shit and telling the waiter you're no longer hungry. I loathe the idea that you think everyone should vote for the two main parties. It's what has us in this fucking mess to begin with.

Caliane

Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

Brings you a salad.
no no. It's like this..

a waiter asks you "do you want the well done steak with ketchup on it or chicken dinner with rat crap on it?"

you say "I want pizza."

Waiter says "you can't have pizza, you have to eat what we give you, like it or not."

you say," well in that case, I will sit here, taking up a booth, wasting your time, my time, and making sure you get no tip from me or the person who could be sitting here, until you change your menu. how does that sound? Also, I'll have a glass of water, 5 napkins, and 3 sets of tablewear as a "accidentally" drop the knives on the ground over and over.."

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't understand how anyone can vote Gary Johnson. He's in no way a libertarian. He was just the last unoccupied person who could sign up to get the nom. If nothing else it's a testament to how far the libertarian party needs to go.

I can buy the whole 'vote your ideal candidate' thing but lol @ Gary.
He's decent on paper, but fucking insane in interviews. He's a fucking shit show any time the cameras are rolling.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
He's won me over. Libertarians are tards.

Meh. I gotta tell ya, he isn't talking to me. Maybe there are Libertarians who are as he describes but he was not describing me at all.

I'm not a spanker. Not a circuimciser. I'm anti immigration. I'm anti SJW. I am anti Marxist. I am not a tenured professor. I have never called Trump 'literally hitler'. I spend most of my time hating on Hillary, not Trump.

You and I disagree about IQ and the causes of their differences, but do I ever go into spittle filled rants calling you a racist? My opposition to that stance is scientific, not political. He rattles off all of your talking points on the issue and calls them 'facts'. Neat trick but I can do that too. He seems to think there is no possibility of disagreement on his/yours stance on the issue unless it is politically motivated. I beg to differ. Have hodj and Zy and I come off as politically motivated in the NvN thread in your opinion?

I like the guy but he is purporting himself to be having a heart-to-heart with me and he completely whiffs imo.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Meh. I gotta tell ya, he isn't talking to me. Maybe there are Libertarians who are as he describes but he was not describing me at all.

I'm not a spanker. Not a circuimciser. I'm anti immigration. I'm anti SJW. I am anti Marxist. I am not a tenured professor. I have never called Trump 'literally hitler'. I spend most of my time hating on Hillary, not Trump.

You and I disagree about IQ and the causes of their differences, but do I ever go into spittle filled rants calling you a racist? My opposition to that stance is scientific, not political. He rattles off all of your talking points on the issue and calls them 'facts'. Neat trick but I can do that too. He seems to think there is no possibility of disagreement on his/yours stance on the issue unless it is politically motivated. I beg to differ. Have hodj and Zy and I come off as politically motivated in the NvN thread in your opinion?

I like the guy but he is purporting himself to be having a heart-to-heart with me and he completely whiffs imo.

Well he got me to oppose spanking from the NAP standpoint (before learning about the effects on IQ), and I found it shocking that other Libertarians were attacking him for that position on things other than facts. The claimed he had "mommy issues" is why he came out against spanking. Same thing with immigration: Libertarians told him that borders are a government construct and everyone has the right to work anywhere. That is not an argument for (or against) Stefan's position. They also called him racist. Libertarians are pro-states rights, but anti-nations rights; its bizarre. If they want to argue that all humans are the same, then they can do that; but they must present evidence of that assertion. Instead they attack him for being racist. Most of the entire rant is about the arguments libertarians use are not rooted in rationality but the same moral platitudes that the left uses.

re: NvN thread, you have. They haven't.