Tuco, a tranny, a TRAINED FEMALE BOXER step into a ring...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why would a guy in a no rules fight just stand there and let the chick hit him in the nuts a few times? I think you've watched too many movies where the 105lb chick is the badass cia/fbi/military/whatever who beats up the 5man group of 200lb bad guys.
only way a chick gets a nutshot in before she's obliterated is if the dude is ambushed or he "tries not to hurt her because she's a girl". otherwise its going to end like this.
HappyUnconsciousEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'd actually be inclined towards taking part in this. Though I honestly doubt people are really ready to see a guy go ham on a woman. I think we joke but if a man who understands how to fight steamrolls a woman people's sense of chivalry gets riled up pretty hard.

i'd love to see it.

• 1Harrow

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
You guys keep posting white dudes who have probably been in zero fights in their entire life. And most dudes have been conditioned birth not to beat on women. I bet you grab a black high school kid and you would see those 'pro' chick get a serious ass whooping. They watched their dads hand em out enough.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
have you seen high schoolers fight?

this is honestly a really stupid debate. men physically have an extreme advantage but if you are comparing the average man to a highly trained female? the average man has never thrown a real punch, and the average man has never been HIT with a real punch. everything changes after you get jawed. someone who's been trained to fight, that's one of the most important lessons they teach you. you are NEVER going to dodge every punch. you're going to get hit. if you get hit with the right technique then even some 105 girl can put some hurt on you.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
A non trained, non athletic male is not going to beat a trained female boxer. I.E. 95 percent of the guys on this forum / probably 90 percent of the US male population. Not happening. Just by virtue of being a dude doesn’t mean you’re not gonna get winded in literally the first 30 seconds of boxing, feel flustered, get gassed, not know how to defend yourself, throw wild punches, etc.

Obviously a college or even high level high school athlete football / basketball / weightlifter is going to do way better at this even not being a trained boxer at all. Obviously a female boxer is not going to beat an NFL linebacker boxing.

Some of you have obviously never played sports.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
...and before I get called out “you’re just a soy boy!” I weigh around 220 and I’m way more muscular than most any woman, or the average guy.

I can tell you from years of playing various sports against men and women of all ages, if you’re untrained and out of shape, you’re gonna lose. Fact. Granted I’m not the world’s greatest athlete by a long shot, I would not want to enter a boxing ring against a 140 pound trained female boxer and expect to win.

9C2576E9-D16A-42A2-AF41-F25436E849EC.jpeg
58BC0D0D-F692-4DE1-82DC-4A8A71734312.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
OMG YOU ATTENTION WHORE YOU!

jk... hey, you wrote Hello FoH 02/28 on the back of that slip of paper at first, didn't ya? What a newb mistake.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Some of you have obviously never played sports.
med_1430485514_image.jpg

It's a board full of EQ nerds... what it do?

Also, I tend to lean toward Jackie and Tuco's assessment but let's be real, I flunked out of my Gender Studies 101 course in college... but I'd still pay $ (5 dolla) to see Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas show us (for science) what side is correct!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
have you seen high schoolers fight?

this is honestly a really stupid debate. men physically have an extreme advantage but if you are comparing the average man to a highly trained female? the average man has never thrown a real punch, and the average man has never been HIT with a real punch. everything changes after you get jawed. someone who's been trained to fight, that's one of the most important lessons they teach you. you are NEVER going to dodge every punch. you're going to get hit. if you get hit with the right technique then even some 105 girl can put some hurt on you.

Exactly this:

A guy who is the same weight or thereabouts who never fights or is not used to fighting would probably be at a considerable disadvantage against a female who fights week in week out.

An decent jab into your face from a trained boxer will shock the shit out of 90% of people and once a person is wobbly from that shock it's game over, they'll be on deck before they know what hit them.

90% of it's a mental thing, most people just don't fight at all. When violence comes it's brutal and mindblowing to people not used to it.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 196169

It's a board full of EQ nerds... what it do?

Also, I tend to lean toward Jackie and Tuco's assessment but let's be real, I flunked out of my Gender Studies 101 course in college... but I'd still pay $ (5 dolla) to see Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas show us (for science) what side is correct!

When I was like 19-20 years old I started playing racquetball. It was largely against dudes who were like 50-70 years old and some were fat as hell.

I saw them, not knowing how to play at all myself, and thought “lol I’ve never played this but no way are these fat old bastards going to win against young in shape me.”

Then two years later of playing I still couldn’t beat some of them in singles despite being 30-40 years younger.

That same lesson applies to men and women in all sports. I’ve lost tennis matches to women in the past too.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
...and before I get called out “you’re just a soy boy!” I weigh around 220 and I’m way more muscular than most any woman, or the average guy.

I can tell you from years of playing various sports against men and women of all ages, if you’re untrained and out of shape, you’re gonna lose. Fact. Granted I’m not the world’s greatest athlete by a long shot, I would not want to enter a boxing ring against a 140 pound trained female boxer and expect to win.

View attachment 196166View attachment 196167
I would need to see a shirtless body to verify the state of your physicality.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
When I was like 19-20 years old I started playing racquetball. It was largely against dudes who were like 50-70 years old and some were fat as hell.

I saw them, not knowing how to play at all myself, and thought “lol I’ve never played this but no way are these fat old bastards going to win against young in shape me.”

Then two years later of playing I still couldn’t beat some of them in singles despite being 30-40 years younger.

That same lesson applies to men and women in all sports. I’ve lost tennis matches to women in the past too.
you're comparing sports to COMBAT sports, where there is a set xxx, determined to end the match/win. Play through 3 sets of tennis matches and see who wins, play whatever raquet ball and see who wins, you can have friendly basketball games "first guy to 21 wins", etc.

Most of the time in combat sports (and for this we're using boxing) there is no set xxx, for the win, it's just whoever got KTFO.

(and yes, then they eventually added in rounds and seconds and a real ring and gloves, etc)

But you always have a punchers chance to KTFO anyone, why? (because b4 soyboys), men can throw a punch.