Tuco, a tranny, a TRAINED FEMALE BOXER step into a ring...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Since we know zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk is willing to throw down , how about the FoH featherweight vs a female featherweight boxer? Set it up for vegas. Could do it for charity and stream it through FoH.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
I've had a few little fake fights with a friend of mine who does some boxing, janitor at work.

If you honestly think that a 120 pound woman who knows how to box can just be manhandled down, you should go find a guy who knows how to box and ask him to show you a few things. He'll be smacking you in the head while you're still trying to find a way to bumrush him to the ground where you can just sit on him. The hits don't have to be that powerful to fuck your game entirely up.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
you're comparing sports to COMBAT sports, where there is a set xxx, determined to end the match/win. Play through 3 sets of tennis matches and see who wins, play whatever raquet ball and see who wins, you can have friendly basketball games "first guy to 21 wins", etc.

Most of the time in combat sports (and for this we're using boxing) there is no set xxx, for the win, it's just whoever got KTFO.

(and yes, then they eventually added in rounds and seconds and a real ring and gloves, etc)

But you always have a punchers chance to KTFO anyone, why? (because b4 soyboys), men can throw a punch.
The difference here is that when you're playing tennis and you see a serve that you can't even come close to hitting like say:

You might be exasperated and realize you're out of your depth, and if you thought things were going to play out differently when you challenged that 12 year old girl to tennis you might feel pretty fucking retarded.

But when you get in a ring with some 130lbs female boxer and the second you step into arm's reach and she's tagged you in the liver before you realize what's going on, you're now realizing how truly fucked you are. You realize she's able to read you like the dumbass hooked-on-phonics book you are, she's faster than you, can punch harder than you can (srs, speed kills), you literally can't hit her and even if you could, she can take a punch better than you can. So what do you do? You stumble around like a fucking moron until you're so tired and hurt (within a minute if she feels like it) that you give up and realize the entire gym is watching you and laughing at the chump who now understands a little bit of a boxing. Meanwhile a video of it is uploaded and some tool like Zapatta Zapatta will say something like, "They weren't really trying".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Things are all relative. A highly trained female beating up a non trained random dude that's approximately the same size? sure. A world class female fighter fighting a reasonably trained dude the same size? totally different. Same goes in other sports. WNBA all star team shits on 5 random dudes. but that same team would get shit on by any competent D1 college mens team.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
tuco schooled all you retards with xeq like trickery

started with "hur dur a woman boxer can fuck up a man" and lured you into arguing that an elite woman fighter couldn't fuck up an out of shape zero muscle never gotten into a fight while boxing/grappling withing a very specific set of rules betacuck

4head

• 2Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why would a guy in a no rules fight just stand there and let the chick hit him in the nuts a few times? I think you've watched too many movies where the 105lb chick is the badass cia/fbi/military/whatever who beats up the 5man group of 200lb bad guys.

Not sure how it is now, but back in the late 80s when I was a bouncer, you could not just go shoryukening women in that role. Plus upbringing for us older guys prevents us from striking women unless SEVERELY provoked. Even in the case of those two women I mentioned, it was because they were going to seriously harm another woman that I even intervened physically in the first place. Old fashioned guys like me, at least from the Midwest, are brought up to restrain ourselves greatly around women. So, yeah, if some 100 pound psycho bitch decided to Van Dam my family jewels, she would likely get a couple swipes at me before I retaliated.

Nowadays, I have no idea what the social norm is, but it sure seems different:
Equality.png

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
If anyone wants the "science" behind this I can go grab the papers--there have been a lot of studies due to military integration. Here are some facts.

In terms of strength, a female athlete is just slightly below the average of untrained males. The outliers of female grip strength get all the way up to about the range of your typical average young man. So a woman training multiple hours per day will still be at a very slight disadvantage compared to the AVERAGE male, but that means she'll have the advantage on about 50% of men. Average women though, even the upper bound outliers are below average for men.

col1.jpg

The point being that female athletes for the most part, aren't at a severe physical handicap. They are usually about even. Combine this with being able to sustain constant effort far longer due to better cardiovascular performance, and they are going to win (Note: Men have big advantages in cardio, too, due to various reasons, but this is another thing that requires training to exploit). I used to wrestle up through state--anyone who has never been in a fight does not realize how exhausting it is. I was in top shape, and I was *always* winded within 2 minutes. This is pretty much regardless of how good my opponent was, moving and jostling another person around who is trying to resist you requires all your muscle groups, and is extremely exhausting. A female boxer would not let the match be about strength, she'd just let you punch yourself out by hitting her guard--and if you're not training, her guard will be enough to keep her up.

The difference is what happens when you put a guy through even basic training. I'll have to dig for the strength charts for that, but after bootcamp, the strongest women barely overlapped with the absolute weakest males. (Outliers for both were about even). The gap just become so wide its ridiculous. The reality is the reason why most men would lose is because the average male in the modern world is extremely unfit due to adhering to non-physical activities for work/play. For most men, they can totally reverse this in 12 weeks if they are average weight already, or under a year if not (And they have the willpower). This is the main problem with mixing athletes, given the same training, there is zero comparison. The most green, raw, male boxer who is athletically fit enough for a decent coach to sign off on him taking an amateur fight would decimate even an olympic gold medal female boxer. But you DO need to actually get in shape, and learn the basics.

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't know how this all started, just going by what I see in this thread full of faggotry, but I think the main question being asked is whether or not a tranny of moderate skill is going to fuck up highly skilled bitches in the Olympics. To which the answer is a definite yes. Just having done a modicum of training, coupled with male physiology vs. female physiology, and there is no contest, biological males are going to win. Easily.

However, many people seem to be adamant that pretty much any non-soy male, with zero skill in boxing, will beat the shit out of any female, no matter the skill level. That's just not the case at all. Technique and training and literally just "being punched in the face thousands of times" make a huge difference in a sport like boxing. I don't even know why this is in question, because boxing is so highly dependent upon skill. If it were a different sport where skill only gave a slight advantage, I'd agree that untrained men can win. Maybe even easily, given the sport. But boxing?

Now, give Wizardhawk a few weeks of training and magically give him the conditioning to last however many rounds, and my money is on him beating females many classes higher than him in pure KO fights. Obviously in any of these situations if you go by points, some squirrely little woman can probably outscore a male with little training, if she fights just to avoid a KO and win with love taps.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not sure how it is now, but back in the late 80s when I was a bouncer, you could not just go shoryukening women in that role. Plus upbringing for us older guys prevents us from striking women unless SEVERELY provoked. Even in the case of those two women I mentioned, it was because they were going to seriously harm another woman that I even intervened physically in the first place. Old fashioned guys like me, at least from the Midwest, are brought up to restrain ourselves greatly around women. So, yeah, if some 100 pound psycho bitch decided to Van Dam my family jewels, she would likely get a couple swipes at me before I retaliated.

Nowadays, I have no idea what the social norm is, but it sure seems different:
View attachment 196195
Shoryuken all bitches first
shoryuken.gif

Let akuma sort em out

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
tuco schooled all you retards with xeq like trickery

started with "hur dur a woman boxer can fuck up a man" and lured you into arguing that an elite woman fighter couldn't fuck up an out of shape zero muscle never gotten into a fight while boxing/grappling withing a very specific set of rules betacuck

4head
Not sure why you'd think there was anything but a pretty clear debate here, defined by the first post in this thread:

Omfg I can prolly win a Olympic gold medal?

There a weight maximum for women's boxing?
Even featherweight female boxers would light you up.

And further painfully defined by TBT-TheBigToe TBT-TheBigToe . I think he offered to explain it further using crayons if you need it feel free to PM him.

Tuco Tuco is right, a trained low weight female professional or Olympic caliber boxer would destroy an average sized untrained male in a boxing match. Unless @LachiusTZ is trained, and I have no idea either way, he would get lit up and, if not beaten via t/ko, would lose by points.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't know how this all started, just going by what I see in this thread full of faggotry, but I think the main question being asked is whether or not a tranny of moderate skill is going to fuck up highly skilled bitches in the Olympics. To which the answer is a definite yes. Just having done a modicum of training, coupled with male physiology vs. female physiology, and there is no contest, biological males are going to win. Easily.

However, many people seem to be adamant that pretty much any non-soy male, with zero skill in boxing, will beat the shit out of any female, no matter the skill level. That's just not the case at all. Technique and training and literally just "being punched in the face thousands of times" make a huge difference in a sport like boxing. I don't even know why this is in question, because boxing is so highly dependent upon skill. If it were a different sport where skill only gave a slight advantage, I'd agree that untrained men can win. Maybe even easily, given the sport. But boxing?

Now, give Wizardhawk a few weeks of training and magically give him the conditioning to last however many rounds, and my money is on him beating females many classes higher than him in pure KO fights. Obviously in any of these situations if you go by points, some squirrely little woman can probably outscore a male with little training, if she fights just to avoid a KO and win with love taps.
Agree with everything you said 100% except the bit about zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk . I haven't seen a pic of him in a while, but he's like, 6' and 120lbs or something and looks like he lives on meth and taco bell.

• 1Worf

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If anyone wants the "science" behind this I can go grab the papers--there have been a lot of studies due to military integration. Here are some facts.

In terms of strength, a female athlete is just slightly below the average of untrained males. The outliers of female grip strength get all the way up to about the range of your typical average young man. So a woman training multiple hours per day will still be at a very slight disadvantage compared to the AVERAGE male, but that means she'll have the advantage on about 50% of men. Average women though, even the upper bound outliers are below average for men.

The point being that female athletes for the most part, aren't at a severe physical handicap. They are usually about even. Combine this with being able to sustain constant effort far longer due to better cardiovascular performance, and they are going to win (Note: Men have big advantages in cardio, too, due to various reasons, but this is another thing that requires training to exploit). I used to wrestle up through state--anyone who has never been in a fight does not realize how exhausting it is. I was in top shape, and I was *always* winded within 2 minutes. This is pretty much regardless of how good my opponent was, moving and jostling another person around who is trying to resist you requires all your muscle groups, and is extremely exhausting. A female boxer would not let the match be about strength, she'd just let you punch yourself out or hitting her guard--and if you're not training, her guard will be enough to keep her up.

The difference is what happens when you put a guy through even basic training. I'll have to dig for the strength charts for that, but after bootcamp, the strongest women barely overlapped with the absolute weakest males. (Outliers for both were about even). The gap just become so wide its ridiculous. The reality is the reason why most men would lose is because the average male in the modern world is extremely unfit due to adhering to non-physical activities for work/play. For most men, they can totally reverse this in 12 weeks if they are average weight already, or under a year if not (And they have the willpower). This is the main problem with mixing athletes, given the same training, there is zero comparison. The most green, raw, male boxer who is athletically fit enough for a decent coach to sign off on him taking an amateur fight would decimate even an olympic gold medal female boxer. But you DO need to actually get in shape, and learn the basics.
The question of how much time it'd take a physically fit, motivated and well coached male to compete with women at an olympic level is a pretty good one. I'm sure that world-class female boxers probably know the answer to this at some level since they will train with male boxers regularly. I'd put it at much higher than 12 weeks, probably closer to a year. And that's assuming the male has some talent to work with, some people will never be able to throw or take a punch in ways that are dissimilar to other sports.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's the point I was attempting to make. And again, when I grew up, most guys knew how to fight on some level either through brawling type roughhousing, actually getting into shit with other dudes, or some minor training (I was into limited martial arts a bit when I was young, nothing that amazing). I think the environment changed and there are a lot of pussy dudes out there now, relatively. But growing up, the guy who could not keep a guard up and throw a punch was in the minority (70s-80s Wisconsin) purely for establishing pecking order, if for no other reason. Even then, it would have to be in a confined ruleset that limited vital strikes (eyes, temples, nards, throat, kidneys all off limits, like in boxing) for me to comfortably say that the average dude will always win against any woman. And that's not taking into account those ginormous brick shithouse cornfed women that every midwestern town has that could likely play linebacker on their highschool football teams.

But as a bouncer, I had zero fear of any woman as long as I guarded by nuts and face. And that's because being a bouncer taught me one thing about women and how they fight (and argue, frankly). Women are the dirtiest fighters you can imagine, and not just to level the field against men. They are even more vicious against other women, when they throw down. This is why I think in the kind of controlled environment that forbids cheap shots like boxing, you would need extreme examples (highly trained featherweight MMA woman vs Aanima style forhead kissing soy boy cuck) to create favorable odds. Women and men from my generation and part of the country, there is just no way if the woman is not allowed to go for a killing/debilitating striking point. And I say this as someone who has been literally punched in the face by a female forklift driver (long story).

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its longer for women if they want to retain any level of femininity (see Gal Gadot) to achieve the fitness levels. A male can just roid up to shortcut the process ala Hugh Jackman, if they really want to hit the fitness level faster. The training, beyond basics, is actually the more time consuming part.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Agree with everything you said 100% except the bit about zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk . I haven't seen a pic of him in a while, but he's like, 6' and 120lbs or something and looks like he lives on meth and taco bell.

6'4 and around 150lbs, muscle and bone. I know you probably haven't seen an outline of a muscle in 20 years but I promise they exist. You might need a bit more than 12 weeks training to find yours, though...

In a boxing match, the world class female would almost assuredly beat a random guy. It would be just like Mayweather vs McGregor, got a punchers chance but if you don't manage to land a lucky knockout then you lose.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The difference here is that when you're playing tennis and you see a serve that you can't even come close to hitting like say:

You might be exasperated and realize you're out of your depth, and if you thought things were going to play out differently when you challenged that 12 year old girl to tennis you might feel pretty fucking retarded.

But when you get in a ring with some 130lbs female boxer and the second you step into arm's reach and she's tagged you in the liver before you realize what's going on, you're now realizing how truly fucked you are. You realize she's able to read you like the dumbass hooked-on-phonics book you are, she's faster than you, can punch harder than you can (srs, speed kills), you literally can't hit her and even if you could, she can take a punch better than you can. So what do you do? You stumble around like a fucking moron until you're so tired and hurt (within a minute if she feels like it) that you give up and realize the entire gym is watching you and laughing at the chump who now understands a little bit of a boxing. Meanwhile a video of it is uploaded and some tool like Zapatta Zapatta will say something like, "They weren't really trying".

watching that dude serve pwnage after pwnage on those chicks was kind of irritating. either he is a total beast and his serves are so fast they cant react fast enough or those chicks arent adjusting their game to compensate for it. he is going to serve to you, get ready for it. dont wait for the fucking bounce to move. you start moving when you see the ball flying in the fucking air. is hand eye coordination also a male superior trait?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
With four sisters I can confirm that they fight vicious. I was punched/kicked in the nuts so many times growing up, that to this day-- 20 years later-- I still pivot to the side whenever a woman makes an unexpected quick move of any type. Like just the other day I was standing behind a female co-workers chair looking at her monitor with her, when she suddenly rotated her chair to talk to me face to face, and I quickly swung my hips to the side to protect my nutsack-- it's instinctual. Needless to say she started laughing hysterically.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users