Tulsa King

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've been familiar with Jelly for about 9 years and he does have some legitimately good songs, but the whole scene in Tulsa King is beyond cringe. Even the folks that can usually act seem like they're just phoning it in.

The crowd reactions were eyeroll bad.

Most of the Jelly's songs that I like are his collabs with Struggle Jennings, Yelawolf, Adam Calhoun, and a few other underground artists.

I don't know what makes people call him a country singer other than the trailer park vibe but he does have a good voice and his lyrics are not deep, but they seem authentic at least. My girlfriend's 8 year old daughter loves him which is sort of problematic due to his liberal use of the f-word as well as most of his songs being about drugs.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Told my wife if Sunday's episode didn't go anywhere I was out, when the bartender started singing I was like 'oh crap here we go'. Then it got WAY back on track.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Told my wife if Sunday's episode didn't go anywhere I was out, when the bartender started singing I was like 'oh crap here we go'. Then it got WAY back on track.
They tied everything up in a little bow very quickly. Trial drama and verdict, check, Mob hit on Dwight resolution, check. New home for daughter, check, HOA guy problem, check. Pretty cool and now we can have important car dealership and wind farm scenes.