Twitch.tv

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He's recorded.doing it though. It'll make the rounds to his local police I'm sure. You cant drink and handle guns

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Meh, the guy across the street from me fired a .357 at another neighbors dog and then used it as a finger (this guy was pissed) to point at the second neighbor. I call that assault with a deadly weapon. The courts called it having the judge give him a stern talking to, and nothing else.

*shrug* I'm not saying that you're wrong, I'm saying that the court system in this country is fucked.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That is just .. I don't know what too say to it, weird? wtf
Is it honestly any weirder than fawning over some other insta/twitch thot? Reality is that anime avatar is just as real as Amarouth to the neckbeards.

Last edited:

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's recorded.doing it though. It'll make the rounds to his local police I'm sure. You cant drink and handle guns
I don't see why alcohol is the problem here. He tried to empty the chamber with a clip in the gun. That's the sort of rookie mistake you only make when your only firearm training comes from watching Hollywood movies where guns magically work that way.

Guy has pistol for two years and has no idea how it works. That's the problem.

Cybsled

Right. Even the most hardcore gun rights states recognize that drunk + firearms is a really, really bad idea.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I enjoy White Supremacists Super Nazi Pewds and how much salt his videos create by goddamn fucking retards. Shits on a couple of thots and White Knights going apeshit.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I enjoy White Supremacists Super Nazi Pewds and how much salt his videos create by goddamn fucking retards. Shits on a couple of thots and White Knights going apeshit.

huh and all this time I thought simps were pussies that look like Homer Simpson's lips. Learn something new every day.