Twitch.tv

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish I could block Amortooth. She is a repulsive trailer park hooker.

Alinity on the other hand, in-spite of her countless faults and mental-handicaps, is a Grade-A piece of ass. She can pop up on my suggestions list anytime she wants.

• 2Dislike
  • 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Alinity is beautiful whereas amouranth just has giant titties and ass. Her face isn't great. I know, knees too sharp again. I'd bang, yes. Alinity is my guilty pleasure.

• 2Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Alinity is beautiful whereas amouranth just has giant titties and ass. Her face isn't great. I know, knees too sharp again. I'd bang, yes. Alinity is my guilty pleasure.

Alinity is beautiful till she opens her mouth and you find how out ugly her personality is.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Yo I want a whole fucking box of those cups he shot. He hit it point blank and the round didn't go all the way through

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

did you know she has a younger sister? A threesome with those two would be wild

1.jpg

2.jpg

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I would take big ass, big titties white trash princess over mediocre puetro rican any day.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She didn't hurt that cat and there are so many better reasons to despise her than some trumped up animal cruelty bullshit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
An ex of mine was super in to Jersey Shore for some reason that I'll never be able to explain.

That shit was 100x more interesting than fucking Twitch thots and drama.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
She didn't hurt that cat and there are so many better reasons to despise her than some trumped up animal cruelty bullshit.

Oh I'm well aware the cat was likely fine. I've done something similar to mine and they seem to enjoy it. But I can't remember if it was her or another streamer who was doing something to her cat like holding it up in a not so humane way a few years ago as well and it caught a lot of heat as well. I don't see her being the type to be very aware of her actions when it comes to the treatment of animals, whether or not that incident actually harmed the cat.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well, I mean if I brought a gun to work and accidentally capped off a round into my monitor not only would I be fired but probably have the swat team visit my cube with some years in the clink to boot. The fucker is lucky the law is not after him for that.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Meh, if you're a ways away from it, say next door, it sounds like a firecracker. And it's indoors. So, yeh. As a matter of fact, I've had a long gun shot from my driveway and it sounded like a firecracker.

*shrug*

Then again, a .357 (or thereabouts) sounds like an M80 going off.