Twitch.tv

Oldbased

> Than U
Today is Pride Day #135 of the year. He says things about gays right? Maybe he said what most are thinking about this shit. When we getting Straight Day.
That shouldn't be an issue but Twitch employs fucking deers so

spronk

FPS noob
some (many? most?) of the twitch viewers are retarded autistic sperg lords. if some ho ends up being the reason doc is permabanned, she's gonna have to go into Twitch protective custody or something

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, that's it then. Imagine Twitch has some concrete proof of something.
Thinking Twitch isn't just retarded

1593223506330.png

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't followed a lot of this. I do know if I made the money some have thrown around I would have a pretty good lawyer to check all my stuff fairly often.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I haven't followed a lot of this. I do know if I made the money some have thrown around I would have a pretty good lawyer to check all my stuff fairly often.

And a fixer like Ray Donovan!

Borzak

And a fixer like Ray Donovan!

Ebay or some executive at Ebay had a fixer that put the squeeze on people that wrote bad things about Ebay. Including I think I remember them sending a dead animal head to someone and a book about dealing with death of a family member.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ebay or some executive at Ebay had a fixer that put the squeeze on people that wrote bad things about Ebay. Including I think I remember them sending a dead animal head to someone and a book about dealing with death of a family member.
Yeah Im guess that was the person who was recently charged?

Borzak

Yeah Im guess that was the person who was recently charged?

Maybe, I only glanced over the article. Guy had a frunky title like head of special operations or some such. I could see them having a guy that fixed special problems with under the table money. But traceable threats seemed pretty far out there.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Be fucking hilarious if he signed a monster contract with YouTube or something and they bought out his twitch contract

Id imagine he’d have a buyout clause in there.

spronk

FPS noob
there were rumors that he was about to sign a partnership with China.com aka TenCent which is launching their own streaming service like next week, but twitch doesn't really seem so vindictive to go full salt-the-earth mode on that kinda thing. It really feels more like a "WE BELIEVE WOMEN" kinda thing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
there were rumors that he was about to sign a partnership with China.com aka TenCent which is launching their own streaming service like next week, but twitch doesn't really seem so vindictive to go full salt-the-earth mode on that kinda thing. It really feels more like a "WE BELIEVE WOMEN" kinda thing

Can't be, they wouldn't cold turkey a huge cash cow because of some blue hair allegation. He definitely broke contract somehow or did some real dirt.

Cybsled

The timing makes the "metoo" stuff seem like a strong possibility, but I have a hard time believing Twitch would have gone full nuclear unless there was extremely credible evidence to back something like that up.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It will probably take time to hear about what is happening due to money. Twitch contracted him and I bet there is some tos violation clause that gets them out of paying money.

Oh god I want this to be true. Let it come out that twitch is trying to weasel out of a contract now that Mixer has gone tits up, and because the WOKENESS crew hates him. I hope that is the case and Dr.Disrespect's his unwashed fucking ballbag right across their fucking woke faces. I hope he smashes his unwashed funk cheddar right down their fucking throats.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users