Twitch.tv

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the 4 completely unsubstantiated rumors going around are

1. he raped a chick at twitchcon, she has evidence and is going to the cops
2. he fucked alinity, she wanted a better deal from twitch they said no so she is gonna drop that info out
3. he was a member of a few alt-right discords (seems a bit bizarre to prove/ban over this, would FOH be considered alt-right?)
4. he is joining some chinese (tencent) streaming service as a founding streamer next week

it has been mentioned that the order to ban him was handed down to the team that handles it, usually they investigate stuff (DMCA, content complaints, etc) and proceed but this time they were told to ban him by higher execs.

his wife also posted on instagram that she is grateful for all the support she and doc are getting, etc, etc so it seems unlikely a cheating/raping/etc story is true, unless she is in the dark on it.

Not sure why #2 would be relevant. That would be a thing for his marriage but cheating is hardly a thing to get permabanned over. The wife's IG message people have noted doesn't make any note of "we" as in her and Doc, just herself. Could be people reading too much or too little into wording, though.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How would cheating on his wife (whether he did or not) be a a bannable offense?

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Maybe a business venture of his went tits up and someone involved is in legal trouble. An FPS Russia sort of situation.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seeing some weird shit claiming his house was raided and he was arrested but can't find anything concrete.

Oldbased

> Than U
the 4 completely unsubstantiated rumors going around are

1. he raped a chick at twitchcon, she has evidence and is going to the cops
2. he fucked alinity, she wanted a better deal from twitch they said no so she is gonna drop that info out
3. he was a member of a few alt-right discords (seems a bit bizarre to prove/ban over this, would FOH be considered alt-right?)
4. he is joining some chinese (tencent) streaming service as a founding streamer next week

it has been mentioned that the order to ban him was handed down to the team that handles it, usually they investigate stuff (DMCA, content complaints, etc) and proceed but this time they were told to ban him by higher execs.

his wife also posted on instagram that she is grateful for all the support she and doc are getting, etc, etc so it seems unlikely a cheating/raping/etc story is true, unless she is in the dark on it.
Idiots think all of reddit is far right wing, even though it is far far far from it.
Anything or anyone that doesn't FULLY conform to Soros is considered far right wing.
Did you see Jack Poso get attacked last night in DC? The white boys in bike larp armor was chanting he was a white supreme pizza. The cheesy flavor even.
I only buy white American cheese though so I already know I'm literally a nazi.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Idiots think all of reddit is far right wing, even though it is far far far from it.
Anything or anyone that doesn't FULLY conform to Soros is considered far right wing.
Did you see Jack Poso get attacked last night in DC? The white boys in bike larp armor was chanting he was a white supreme pizza. The cheesy flavor even.
I only buy white American cheese though so I already know I'm literally a nazi.

Lol let's be real here, this place actually is pretty far right these days.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
With them straight dropping the biggest of hammers I'd have to guess it's breach of contract or something else on the business side of things. Love him or hate him Doc was good for Twitch.

him shroud and ninja are starting their own streaming platform

Oldbased

> Than U
It was a “story” or whatever they’re called, not a post for me. Still up.
Ahhh. I got story elements blocked. I follow too many tit thots on IG and never wanted to hear their sob job stories. Just show me the carfax

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Tune in tomorrow for the next "days of our lives" and don't forget to smoke marlboro cigarettes.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
(seems a bit bizarre to prove/ban over this, would FOH be considered alt-right?)
What do you think, how would twitter react if you started posting the posts from the Vibranium thread with the most worfs and likes right under viral antifa posts?

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What do you think, how would twitter react if you started posting the posts from the Vibranium thread with the most worfs and likes right under viral antifa posts?
Do you think Twitter is a good indication of anything?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Twitch itself is a creepy cult inside the creepy cult of modern leftism, so I'd take any word from their affiliates like Shannon with a grain of salt. The simplest answer is that he probably was going to a competitor. But who knows, maybe they have HD footage of him in some participating in some spirit cooking orgy.

• 1Like