Twitch.tv

Fadaar

That guy
You have the strangest obsession with thinking everyone is terribly jealous of the streamer life and only hating because they can't do it.

Yeah I don't envy real streamers at all. I would go batshit if I had to play the same game 8+ hours a day every day for months on end just to MAYBE and I mean MAYBE make as much money as I do working 40 hrs a week at my current job. For every Asmongold, Doc, Shroud, etc there's thousands and thousands of others who never make it but work just as hard.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Plus you lose out on employee benefits. Maybe not a huge deal for people for people outside the US, but medical is extremely expensive if you don't have an employer subsidizing it. Even shitty high deductible plans are pricey.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit what a bunch of fucking pearl clutchers. The worst shit is incel mentality trying to disguise itself as faux “save teh children” morality.
I dont give a shit about children.

I care about one of the up and coming media platforms engaging in massive amounts of hypocritical sexist retardation.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit what a bunch of fucking pearl clutchers. The worst shit is incel mentality trying to disguise itself as faux “save teh children” morality.

you're confusing married people with kids who'll be exploring the internet with pearl clutching incels. common mistake for genetic dead ends

• 1Worf

Cybsled

you're confusing married people with kids who'll be exploring the internet with pearl clutching incels. common mistake for genetic dead ends

Then monitor your kids. I'm sure you'll do just as well as your parents did, because we all snuck watching Cinemax after dark or peeks at Playboys when we were that age.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Then monitor your kids. I'm sure you'll do just as well as your parents did, because we all snuck watching Cinemax after dark or peeks at Playboys when we were that age.

"monitor your kids"

meanwhile at school during lunch in 4th grade half the kids have fully unlocked phones that can search anything

"puritan incels!"

I really do like how we've gone from "you guys are just incels" to "monitor your kids". Like I said, it's obvious you're a genetic dead end (or if you're not you should be).

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic

Cybsled

Right, and who gave them the phones? Cindy the Twitch thot certainly didn't.

If you give your kid matches or leave them in easy reach, don't be surprised if they start fires if you failed to educate them on the consequences. Tired parents give their kids distractions because they need a break, then get angry when the digital babysitter isn't properly doing their job for them.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Right, and who gave them the phones? Cindy the Twitch thot certainly didn't.

If you give your kid matches or leave them in easy reach, don't be surprised if they start fires if you failed to educate them on the consequences. Tired parents give their kids distractions because they need a break, then get angry when the digital babysitter isn't properly doing their job for them.

can't you read, half the parents aren't giving phones for obvious reasons and they're completely nullified by the other half of the retarded parents that are.

that's my point - it's very difficult to do things right when it comes to parenting because of assholes, assholes like twitch cashing in on making it easy to access dumb thots (I have no problem with thots making money, it just shouldn't be on the front page), just like asshole parents giving their kids free access to the internet and retardedly dumb ages

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretty pearl clutchee. Your kids are gonna see tits without your consent. If it's some retard in a bikini in a plastic pool talking about Pokemon it's probably better than some cracked out whore taking 3 dicks at once for more smack money.

• 2Imbecile
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pretty pearl clutchee. Your kids are gonna see tits without your consent. If it's some retard in a bikini in a plastic pool talking about Pokemon it's probably better than some cracked out whore taking 3 dicks at once for more smack money.
Actually the whore taking 3 dicks for the smack money is at least honest about it. If anything she is the better role model for the kid than the skank playing pretend a lying about it on a platform for kids.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I don't envy real streamers at all. I would go batshit if I had to play the same game 8+ hours a day every day for months on end just to MAYBE and I mean MAYBE make as much money as I do working 40 hrs a week at my current job. For every Asmongold, Doc, Shroud, etc there's thousands and thousands of others who never make it but work just as hard.

Yea there are tons of streamers out there but there are very few (maybe 1-2%) that make enough money to live comfortably. It's not just about playing games for 8+ hours. The streamer has to basically be 'on', providing content all day every day plus if they are smart they are doing things off stream like producing content for other social media platforms (youtube/twitter).

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
and basically no vacation or sick days, and if you do take those, then stress out about dropping subs during those days.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't really care that they do it, I just don't like that they're allowed to do it on Twitch instead of MFC or Chaturbate. They basically get to live this lie that they aren't whores, and everyone plays into it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Truly spoken like someone that is not, and should never be, a parent.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I don't really care that they do it, I just don't like that they're allowed to do it on Twitch instead of MFC or Chaturbate. They basically get to live this lie that they aren't whores, and everyone plays into it.

wow sooo much pearl clutching! you're obviously an incel if you don't want whore tv shows mixed in with childrens video game tv shows

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Truly spoken like someone that is not, and should never be, a parent.

doesn't understand the difference on a child between seeing a tit, or clicking on / watching amaroth for an hour, or having some schoolkid loser with a phone show them a facefucking gaping asshole gangbang videos

but i'm a pearl clutching incel for having a problem with the above

• 1Like

Cybsled

Actually the whore taking 3 dicks for the smack money is at least honest about it. If anything she is the better role model for the kid than the skank playing pretend a lying about it on a platform for kids.

Wait, you mean people can lie and deceive you? Holy shit, what a revelation! It's too bad we as a species lack the ability to inform and teach and warn other people about such behaviors and how to identify them.

Again, fucking pearl clutching. You sound like a "video games are for kids, we must ban video games with violence and tits!!!" person with the "twitch iz for kidz" view. Like that politician Lieberman or whatever. Most kids aren't going to give a shit about e-thots until they start to hit puberty - they're going to be watching minecraft or fortnite videos or whatever the fuck on their phones or tablets before then, not Amorauth twerking or doing whatever the fuck she does on stream.

• 2Moron
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wait, you mean people can lie and deceive you? Holy shit, what a revelation! It's too bad we as a species lack the ability to inform and teach and warn other people about such behaviors and how to identify them.

Again, fucking pearl clutching. You sound like a "video games are for kids, we must ban video games with violence and tits!!!" person with the "twitch iz for kidz" view. Like that politician Lieberman or whatever. Most kids aren't going to give a shit about e-thots until they start to hit puberty - they're going to be watching minecraft or fortnite videos or whatever the fuck on their phones or tablets before then, not Amorauth twerking or doing whatever the fuck she does on stream.

What a dumb as fuck low IQ take. I can see why everyone in this thread has been mocking you.

• 1Moron