Twitch.tv

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i remember when just seeing a website mentioned in mainstream media always got a chuckle out of me... now in 2024 everything is about the internet lol

also goddamn i have no idea who a single one of these people is, i am old as fuck. disappointed no ugly weirdo dorito and mountain dew fatties represented tho

I know Rhett and Link. That is it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
i remember when just seeing a website mentioned in mainstream media always got a chuckle out of me... now in 2024 everything is about the internet lol

also goddamn i have no idea who a single one of these people is, i am old as fuck. disappointed no ugly weirdo dorito and mountain dew fatties represented tho

Everything one of those retarded cock suckers will be replaced in 5 years. Absolutely none of them are going to be the next Tom Cruise.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>

We are old, they look like retarded children.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don’t know anyone in that image. Then again if you showed me an image titled “hottest 20 young music stars!” I probably wouldn’t recognize any of them either

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Rhett and Link are the only people I know, and they've been "famous" for like almost 20 years?

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Elajjaz has been doing a RE4 permadeath randomizer run for .. a week, two? now.

He is notoriously bad at throwing grenades in games.

Then this happened yesterday at the final parts of the last chapter. Can even see his chat talking about it as soon as he started using grenades.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I left Twitch on all day in the background to collect drops and I assume viewers got dumped a few times to diff streamers, somehow I ended up with a gifted sub for an LGBTQ activist gamer.

Amazingly there is a way in the control panel to drop the benefits of a gifted sub and purge them.

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
I left Twitch on all day in the background to collect drops and I assume viewers got dumped a few times to diff streamers, somehow I ended up with a gifted sub for an LGBTQ activist gamer.

Amazingly there is a way in the control panel to drop the benefits of a gifted sub and purge them.

Sounds like they need a negative sub button where you can pay twitch to deduct money from streamers.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Beyond it never happening in real life, logically speaking even if somehow you could implement such a system without getting buried in lawsuits, all it would do is cause short term profits for Twitch and long term losses, even if the "anti-pay the streamer" people never did chargebacks. Short term profit because Twitch is basically getting double paid and you'd have parasocial supporters trying to counter people trying to punish their streamer (resulting in a "money war"), long term losses because people would just eventually swap to a platform that doesn't do that sort of bullshit (which could cost Twitch sub and ad revenue dollars)

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
logically speaking
Silence Be Quiet GIF by Tokyo Cowboys

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

maybe its real, but from all that I've seen from Asmongold recently he seems to thread on the common sense of it all and this is a step above it.
I'm not saying he is wrong or right, I could care less. I'm just saying he doesn't usually share this kind of strong opinion.

Edit: I'll add that I might be biased, maybe what I get is edited out stuff. I don't know. Just felt odd.