Twitch.tv

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I just say to myself what would we do if our neighbors spent years shooting rockets at our cities? We would erase them from history is what. So the Jew response is reasonable as long as no US troops or money is involved. Which I know it is.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I just say to myself what would we do if our neighbors spent years shooting rockets at our cities? We would erase them from history is what. So the Jew response is reasonable as long as no US troops or money is involved. Which I know it is.

Would you have been receiving billions in dollars from a far away land and randomly murdering people who were shooting rockets into your cities though?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Would you have been receiving billions in dollars from a far away land and randomly murdering people who were shooting rockets into your cities though?
If someone is shooting rockets at my cities all bets are off.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Asmon and Hasan talked for like 3 hours on stream last night - Hasan had some copium takes at times, but it was an interesting debate

Nola

Trakanon Raider

Temp or perma ban? Now I wonder how this will affect his place OTK and Starforge PC.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Temp or perma ban? Now I wonder how this will affect his place OTK and Starforge PC.

He has been costing Twitch millions by streaming on his alt account and not taking subs and shit. They were probably happy to do it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
<Silver Donator>
They should make him burn his house down and buy a new one with a predetermined maid contract to get unbanned

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy

i dunno, if my tax dollars go toward vaporizing entire arab countries i'm cool with it

no such thing as permanent for personalities that big. he might lose some sponsorships though which would suck for him.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i dunno, if my tax dollars go toward vaporizing entire arab countries i'm cool with it

no such thing as permanent for personalities that big. he might lose some sponsorships though which would suck for him.
With his lifestyle, Asmon has more fuck you money to live 10 lifetimes.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Exactly, what rule of twitches did he break by having an opinion? Everyone at the company deserves to unemployed.
None. He pissed off the woke blue hairs that work there. Feed them to sharks.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users