Twitch.tv

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Here's your favorite strimmer :

Get ready for the pukes, incoming!

View attachment 263673

Honest to god, after seeing her clips a few times and the pool clips...I really don't get why people drool over her. Is she really convincingly sincere or something? The clips I saw she was ditzy as fuck and sounded like a bimbo.

I mean you can literally go to chaturbate or myfreecams and spend less in tips and have hotter girls do crazier shit.

Fadaar

That guy
Honest to god, after seeing her clips a few times and the pool clips...I really don't get why people drool over her. Is she really convincingly sincere or something? The clips I saw she was ditzy as fuck and sounded like a bimbo.

I mean you can literally go to chaturbate or myfreecams and spend less in tips and have hotter girls do crazier shit.

because she's on twitch

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There is still something about how she looks that is just off. It’s hard to explain. Even so I guess I would piss in her shit box.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
There is still something about how she looks that is just off. It’s hard to explain. Even so I guess I would piss in her shit box.
Same thing I've always said. Can't explain it. It's like she has been overly airbrushed but live on stream. I've convinced myself that her tits and ass look like they were bolted on after the fact. She looks great in jeans and a tshirt. The more she takes off, the less attractive it becomes.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
She's one of the ugliest hot chicks I've ever seen.
Like others have said, I can't even say what it is. Something is just off. Honestly the fact that none of us can put words to it probably means we are seeing something subconsciously that tells our minds she's a sociopath.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lol lirik is sponsored by bk today so what does he do he orders:

chicken nuggets, chicken fingers and poppers.... no fucking sauce

not even a burger, what the ever living fuck lirik

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

Is Noodle Lirik?!?! No sauce, what is this

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Smart man, all pre-cooked.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
did you know if you watch a twitch streamer and not pay for a sub you are not responsible with your money and you need to go get a job

• 1Worf

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
did you know if you watch a twitch streamer and not pay for a sub you are not responsible with your money and you need to go get a job

In a perfect world, someone would have broken in at that moment and pissed all over her.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

I sometimes wonder if people do that for the infamy, because they know bigger streamers will post about it and say that type of attitude is garbage, which basically advertises the person to various simps/etc who will donate lol

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just check her stats in a week to see how today is when she really took off.
giphy.gif

Xevy

Log Wizard
She's like, 25% right? If you spend like 60+ hours a month watching some one and really enjoy them, a $5 sub is probably a good idea, but you don't fucking owe it to them. Saying if you don't sub to people you're irresponsible with money is mega dumb. Maybe the people not giving her $5 a month to sit on her loveseat in lingerie and lecture us are the ones truly managing their money well.

I watch Twitch for 100+ hours a month. I only follow maybe 50ish? streamers and only really 5-10 that actually stream. I literally sub to ONE person, because I watched them start from like 13 viewers to 1000 subs. I watch MoonMoon and Mathil more than anyone, but I don't sub to them because they're doing alright financially. If I had more money I would definitely sub to them, but I'm not looking to add another $30 a month bill to hit all my Twitch subs for cute little emotes and bullshit.

The real grinders and people who give back deserve it, especially if you watch them more than TV, Netflix, etc a month. But that doofus ain't it.

joz123

Potato del Grande
She's a hypocrite. She's not doing any hard work to warrant 5 bucks from anyone. Tons of people post vids or streams of theirselves talking for free online. You don't tell people to stop being cheap when she is on a platform that doesn't force people to pay to watch. Go on OnlyFans or some shit if you don't have any other form of revenue coming in. Such an ungrateful bitch.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users