Twitch.tv

Oldbased

> Than U
Breaking NEWS- Dr Disrespect just liked a tweet from his pal saying they need dat triple threat combo soon 15 minutes ago. He is alive and aware and not arrested at this time.
Follow this story and more at The Pandemic

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
I fucking hate Twitch for doing this to these guys.
I don’t watch this dude at all but he enough money to start his own streaming service! Get to it

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Someone translate this for me

EbeDTZTU8AEVR4K.png large.png

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Seriously?

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Twitch is being blackmailed by "a major female twitch streamer?" Doubt it.

Titty streamers bow to no one on twitch lol. All the betas that work for that company are brought to their knees when they get their monthly feet pics

• 2Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah that sounds like complete bullshit. Also wasn't it already known who he cheated with?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Who cares who he cheated with really? Plus he could of deep dicked every whore thot on the platform and nobody should care.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Who cares who he cheated with really? Plus he could of deep dicked every whore thot on the platform and nobody should care.
As is his right. And wait, since when has it become some bubonic plague level of catastrophe to sleep with people to get what you want. I guess when things like this started taking over ....
download.jpg

Merrith

I'm just saying I remembered it being not some big streamer as that leak is claiming above.

Araxen

Twitch will give Soda a temp ban over this tweet just watch.

• 2Worf

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
I guess it's said every day but this is peak bullshit now. The Doc is cancelled because he cheated on his wife? Does anyone remember Zoe Quinn and Five Guys?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
The fact he was hung and executed without knowledge is the part I'm pissed at twatch about.
For a left leaning company, they sure do replicate Hitler a lot.