Twitch.tv

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It will probably take time to hear about what is happening due to money. Twitch contracted him and I bet there is some tos violation clause that gets them out of paying money.
I had this thought as well. Is this just them trying to find a way out of paying him since Mixer is gone

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had this thought as well. Is this just them trying to find a way out of paying him since Mixer is gone

Makes sense. The lack of any definitive statement is them trying to get their legal shit in a row so they can back out of whatever their deal with him was. Once they think they're in the clear for that, it'll all come out.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Combined with their sjw faggotry hating having to pay him for his toxic masculinity act, this is 100% what’s happening

I bet their excuse will be him calling people gay fairly often, seriously

Oldbased

> Than U
Combined with their sjw faggotry hating having to pay him for his toxic masculinity act, this is 100% what’s happening

I bet their excuse will be him calling people gay fairly often, seriously
It better be some fucking airtight shit. Not really a Doc fan but if it wasn't obvious, I am so well beyond sick of Twitch's shit.

Fadaar

That guy
Twitch probably knows they're about to get a massive influx of viewers again for Shroud and Ninja who are, lets be honest here, far *safer* streamers than Doc. I like Doc and I've used my prime sub on him for a long time now so I really don't want to see him go but I have been watching him less and less lately, mostly cause CoD is a garbage ass BR to watch.

Szlia

Oldbased Oldbased Don't confuse the fact we don't know why he was banned with him not knowing why he was banned. He most certainly knows and it's most certainly related to a breach of an agreement he made when signing his contract. You cannot really legal-bully a millionaire, so it's pretty safe to assume the legal team at Twitch put some serious work before deciding banning him could not result in a successful wrongful termination claim.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Oldbased Oldbased Don't confuse the fact we don't know why he was banned with him not knowing why he was banned. He most certainly knows and it's most certainly related to a breach of an agreement he made when signing his contract. You cannot really legal-bully a millionaire, so it's pretty safe to assume the legal team at Twitch put some serious work before deciding banning him could not result in a successful wrongful termination claim.

uhh, what the fuck are you talking about, if you're a multi billion dollar company you can legally bully a low level millionaire

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Szlia

Twitch probably knows they're about to get a massive influx of viewers again for Shroud and Ninja who are, lets be honest here, far *safer* streamers than Doc. I like Doc and I've used my prime sub on him for a long time now so I really don't want to see him go but I have been watching him less and less lately, mostly cause CoD is a garbage ass BR to watch.

Wasn't the whole of Mixer viewership in hours something negligible like 2% of Twitch ? There is no massive anything going on when Ninja come and goes or when Dr Disrespect is banned. The service as whole grew dramatically faster than them.

Szlia

uhh, what the fuck are you talking about, if you're a multi billion dollar company you can legally bully a low level millionaire
I guess I should have phrased this differently : you do not knowingly wrongfully terminate a millionaire, because he will fight back and win while the average person is very likely to not fight back.

Oldbased

> Than U
People saying he wasn't notified because he would have made a scene are silly. Dude has over a million followers on social media and I know his account isn't locked on there because he has been liking posts, which you can't do when suspended. News picked it up within 2 hours and reported it plus trending top 4 on twitter means that wasn't it.
It wasn't contract related or DMCA related as the people reporting the ban said he wasn't only done for on Twitch but done for in general. That leaves some sexual shit. There better be a sextape for this size of a streamer who's brand is their name.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Better not be some he said/she said bullshit that has been plaguing twitch in the past week or so.