Twitch.tv

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
1702225703632.png

Destiny's open marriage didn't work and he is getting a divorce. Shocking.

• 10Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
What the fuck am I looking at...
1702229833866.png

...oh right, women on birth control having their hormones fucked with so they see these kinds of "men" attractive until they come off the birth control and their hormones correct themselves.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Oldbased, I don't think you realize how much of their free time young american inventors spend thinking about rapping and making lyrics for their next imaginary rap battle. This dude has had some of that in bits in pieces ready to go for half his life I bet.
Wha? Doesn't everyone have a rewrote remix of Stan at the ready to ass blast some fat kid at the ready at all times? I know I do!

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
should i know any of these people?
I first saw Destiny start popping up on redpill debate shows shortly after that @whatever show got big for the Gorlock woman being on it (plus a few other clips). Even though I cant say I agree with his opinion on much, he is a good debater and can argue his points well.

While he is a leftist, he doesn't seem to go totally over the deep end of communism or supporting Hamas terrorists. So, in order to try to see what the not-totally-insane left is talking about, I've gone to his Youtube channel and tried to watch some of his stuff. I just don't get how people are sitting through watching him play video games while talking about shit (they don't show the video games he is playing, usually).

I was able to mostly endure a show he made with some pedo faggot named Vaush and some insufferable woman from The Young Turks. Which was kinda funny, because I guess the Vaush guy and Destiny both talked serious shit about each other for years before that show, and then continued after it. The point of the show was that they were supposed to put differences aside to get more Democrats elected.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I first saw Destiny start popping up on redpill debate shows shortly after that @whatever show got big for the Gorlock woman being on it (plus a few other clips). Even though I cant say I agree with his opinion on much, he is a good debater and can argue his points well.

While he is a leftist, he doesn't seem to go totally over the deep end of communism or supporting Hamas terrorists. So, in order to try to see what the not-totally-insane left is talking about, I've gone to his Youtube channel and tried to watch some of his stuff. I just don't get how people are sitting through watching him play video games while talking about shit (they don't show the video games he is playing, usually).

I was able to mostly endure a show he made with some pedo faggot named Vaush and some insufferable woman from The Young Turks. Which was kinda funny, because I guess the Vaush guy and Destiny both talked serious shit about each other for years before that show, and then continued after it. The point of the show was that they were supposed to put differences aside to get more Democrats elected.
Destiny is a huge faggot. As soon as your partner wants an open marriage, your marriage is long over. Everyone told him and everyone knew but his stupid liberal faggot ass.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I would love to see all twitch, OF, streaming, any of that shit completely shut down and these fucks would be serving me fries.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users