Twitch.tv

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It could have been a lot more entertaining if they restricted them from doing ZG/AQ20 and all the other out of phase content, because 2 months of running those raids had them completely outgearing MC by a massive margin. But its a streamer guild and it took them 2+ months to get enough 60s so the natural sweats would have been bored and not stuck around for so long lol
Did ZG come out after BWL too? I don't remember it having a single upgrade and only running it to help out alts (which I only did a few times, cause fuck them kids(alts)). AQ20, on the other hand, would have seriously out geared MC, but how did they break into AQ20 w/o top tier gear already? Was half the raid carried by other guilds (which wouldn't be a surprise)?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Did ZG come out after BWL too? I don't remember it having a single upgrade and only running it to help out alts (which I only did a few times, cause fuck them kids(alts)). AQ20, on the other hand, would have seriously out geared MC, but how did they break into AQ20 w/o top tier gear already? Was half the raid carried by other guilds (which wouldn't be a surprise)?
yeah ZG was phase 4 originally, BWL 3, AQ 5, Naxx 6.
I know a few of their GDKPs had people carrying them with some aq/naxx gear but i cant say i watched them all

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You guys haven't spent enough time on 4chan...

1703062098846.png

Cybsled

Bubbling is something mormons would frequently do as a "loophole" because the person isn't technically naked lol

Janx

<Silver Donator>
  • 4Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

A fine after he was locked up in Japanese prison/jail for months. I doubt he has a work visa or student visa, so I suspect they’ll make him leave the country after this is done

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Japan went soft on a jogger? Welp, was nice knowing you Japan. Just greenlit yourself for some diversity.
Maybe they just don't want to pollute their prison system with him? Being in prison is not considered a valid justification for a visa overstay so he's probably facing a lifetime ban on reentering the country anyway.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Japan went soft on a jogger? Welp, was nice knowing you Japan. Just greenlit yourself for some diversity.

Japan could earn some major respect points if somehow minutes after his release and find he was found swinging in the suicide forest.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Maybe they just don't want to pollute their prison system with him? Being in prison is not considered a valid justification for a visa overstay so he's probably facing a lifetime ban on reentering the country anyway.
If they believe that they can just get rid of him and make sure he never comes back that's the very best case scenario.
Even in prison he would be consuming resources and on top of that there would be all this ongoing drama about his imprisonment and what not.
Boot him the fuck out, return to sender, let others deal with it.