Twitch.tv

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The prank angle isn't obvious but he's way too calm for a dude who supposedly just committed to giving away 5 million 30 dollar plushies. Seems more likely that makeship allowed him to make giant orders to his own fundraiser than a bunch of people were ready to set up scripts to repeatedly redeem an unlimited free plushie code.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First of all, most likely fake. Second, no bank will side against him if he disputes paying for it. Third, the plushie company can just reverse any order made with the code, or cancel the whole thing if not; they're not going to fill a million orders they know no bank will allow payment to go through on. Fourth, most likely also gay.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
GTA RP nopixel server has been back up for a little bit with their latest version, been watching Esfand play Cornwood as that was all I really watched before. Everyone else seems to take things too seriously.

Kiki

Log Wizard
GTA RP nopixel server has been back up for a little bit with their latest version, been watching Esfand play Cornwood as that was all I really watched before. Everyone else seems to take things too seriously.

Cornwood is good. I like Mr. K ( and summit) as well. I was watching fanfan RP as ExtraEmily and that shit was hilarious. She impersonates really well. Now the real ExtraEmily is playing so she kinda took over the character which is a shame.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
this is what SHOULD happen...OF Streaming would be a nice little knife in the back of twitch but nothing would happen because all these whores use twitch to milk kiddies and OF to milk the simps.

1703864331339.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Would never happen due to advertisers staying away but it'd be fucking hilarious if OF actually tried

If OF did a streaming portion of their own site I think it would be interesting.

Like I said though, none of these whores would stop streaming on twitch, they would just multi-stream to onlyfans and whatever other platforms they use.