Twitch.tv

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Syndicate has like 10 million subs so you'd think him being outed as a cheater last year would have been a really big deal but it barely got any attention at all because there was nobody to signal boost it.

Oldbased

> Than U
Saw someone playing a SRPG front page, clicked and instantly saw this.
Well done bro, well done!
1709591763101.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
if you scroll down into her description area there's a pineapple. i approve.
I didn't get that far, did see pineapple on pizza under header though haha.
I know nothing about her but that seemed like a good old fashioned owning, especially since Twitch has Legendary Women category now.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I hear you, and this is a safe space.
But point out in this doll where exactly did oldbased touch you?
1709606753104.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine putting someone on ignore but then publicly admitting you lack the willpower to resist reading their posts anyway.

I admit I'm a little disappointed to see a soyjak label me as "SadboyAutist" but I guess when you lose your enthusiasm for shitposting you probably can't convey the same level of emotion that you used to.

• 1Worf

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Imagine putting someone on ignore but then publicly admitting you lack the willpower to resist reading their posts anyway.

I admit I'm a little disappointed to see a soyjak label me as "SadboyAutist" but I guess when you lose your enthusiasm for shitposting you probably can't convey the same level of emotion that you used to.
I don't think we are getting an answer either way.
I'm sure we can read about SadboyAutist and NoOneLovesMeRedditorKKK on some instagram post soon.
Riveting stories to be told about how they oppressed ImNotMeUntilI'veHadMyBrunch and BigDealOnMyTwitchChat and how in the end the latter overcame all of it with nothing but their their sense of righteousness and their sheer will to punch nazis.

• 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'm good. SadboyAutist and NoOneLovesMeRedditorKKK commenting on people being losers because they're not mad about something is just... FoH things.

He might be onto something here Gavinmad Gavinmad . Instead of calling him a loser for not being mad about something you should just call him a loser for his "streaming" "career."

Xev, any sweet Apex Legends highlights you can share with us?

• 1Worf

Szlia

Not sure were to put this, but a bunch of Super Mario Maker 1 players are racing to have all the levels ever uploaded to SMM beaten before Nintendo shuts the servers down on the 9th of April. Amazingly, they are down to just 8 levels at the time of writting! (A site was made to track the progress: Is Super Mario Maker Beaten Yet? ). You can check the Mario Maker 1 category on Twitch and the people working on this usualy have "Team 0%" in their title. Some nasty stuff left with a mix of precision, rng and tight timer o_O