Uthgard returns! (Classic DAOC EMU with high population)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am once again not man enough to grind levels in this game and I uninstalled, I blame the fact I have never seen the end game and don't see the big picture.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Been struggling a bit with it myself. Mostly because I've caught a serious case of alt-itis

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I hadn't really intended to do that much as I have alot of work to do (which I am now very behind on). But it has housing I can't resist.

I know from experience that I don't like the top end RVR, but the battlegrounds are a lot of fun. It is before all the classes get all their long duration cc, so there's not much mez and stun and all that. At the top end that's kind of what decides fights.

It is also cheap to gear out alts for battlegrounds with a little tailoring or armorcraft and spellcraft.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Bg's are great. Too bad there isn't a respawn in the PK for them though. 15 min port each death

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That kind of helps if one side is going to take the keep in there. Don't think it'd be possible with an ongoing bind rush. The guards respawn fast as fuck at those things anyways.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Oops I hadn't actually added any of you to a permission level. I've got you all set to friends and everyone else in the realm set to visitor. You can bind and use everything but the vault. Visitors can use merchants, so they can teleport or whateva. Maybe this weekend I'll buy a consignment merchant if I grind enough.

You friends can see in the vault, so if you see anything in there you want let me know and I'll get it for you. It is mostly empty atm though.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
We had darkness falls. Haven't been myself but maybe the usual spots will be less crowded :D

(edit had)

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Neato.png

Lookie what I found

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Neato2.png

Too bad I don't use deathservant :D

Also /release house works, but when I got there I couldn't see any npcs so I couldn't use the teleporter.

Last edited:

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
The weekend is a wash. By the time I get in it's time to go out for the evening. Currently in spot 531 after 4 and a half hours.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Screenies!

A group fighting deadite knights out in Lyonesse
KnightsGroup.jpg

Pygmy assgoblins group
Pygmies.jpg

Our Ill fated band heading out to fight at the relic keep (we got badly beat down as few of us were 50)
IllFated.jpg

A Lyon group heading somewhere. Notice how dark it is:
LyonAtNight2.jpg

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Cool screenshots Kharz. I just hit 40, going to push tailoring up to lgm before tackling 40-50. Trying to decide if I want to carebear it up further and farm plat for more tradeskills or start on my pvp alt. I played Uth 1.0 rather late and it was hard as fuck to find crafters willing to help me... this time around I like the idea of a totally self-suffient array of crafting alts.