• No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
And Jesus Christ, now the straight up yes option is winning. And a_skeleton_03 said the way I set up the poll was worse. Smh.
well it's a new year, so some new guy will appear soon for UT to pick on.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Calling that pathetic shit a dox attempt is like calling it attempted murder when a three year old swings a plastic sword at you. The guy isn't even capable of doxxing himself, how the fuck is he actually going to dox someone else?

Anyway since it's been mentioned multiple times that none of the yes votes have spoken up, I am unashamedly a yes vote because a year in the RRP for being the latest target of one of Araysar's harassment campaigns is fucking retarded too. Give him a month and tell him if he ever even says the word viking again he'll be back in there for another month, even if its in a thread about the goddamn Thirteenth Warrior.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I took Araysar's advice and I did some reading. I don't think it counts as DOXing when you get permission from both the person whose information it might be and the guy that owns the website.

Screenshot_20180120-012424.png

And people have been calling ME disingenuous, jfc.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Calling that pathetic shit a dox attempt is like calling it attempted murder when a three year old swings a plastic sword at you. The guy isn't even capable of doxxing himself, how the fuck is he actually going to dox someone else?

Anyway since it's been mentioned multiple times that none of the yes votes have spoken up, I am unashamedly a yes vote because a year in the RRP for being the latest target of one of Araysar's harassment campaigns is fucking retarded too. Give him a month and tell him if he ever even says the word viking again he'll be back in there for another month, even if its in a thread about the goddamn Thirteenth Warrior.

Yeah after seeing that^ I kinda wish I could change my vote to a straight yes.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I voted yes so he stays here instead of coming to discord.
You fucking children and your discord bogeyman scenarios ....

You have multiple people who have full admin rights yet you cower in terror that somebody might have fun hanging out with you.

This is literally why I don’t play wow any more, you guys are the least fun try hards who accomplish nothing yet try to act all serious and tough.

We could take one day away from his ban for every time one of you have cried about discord and you would owe him extra days I bet.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
6-7 years, man, such veterans. Fuckin lol.

"But really, what do you want to do with your life?" - Ut

He's an asshole and a complete drunk, he fits right in with the rest of the retards on these forums.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

You have multiple people who have full admin rights yet you cower in terror that somebody might have fun hanging out with you.

This is literally why I don’t play wow any more, you guys are the least fun try hards who accomplish nothing yet try to act all serious and tough.

We could take one day away from his ban for every time one of you have cried about discord and you would owe him extra days I bet.

I can't even.:emoji_laughing:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah after seeing that^ I kinda wish I could change my vote to a straight yes.

Lol, you're all over the place. And the reality is he admitted to scouring the internet trying to piece together gshurik's real life identity. Sure, he said he wouldn't reveal the name if he found it, but that was AFTER he had already been searching for RL info about him. How is that not threatening, that a guy is admitting on the forum he is going to spend the next day trying to find out who you are in real life? I mean, yeah, he's incompetent and a liar and that's why gshurik said it was okay once he had found the supposed place, but let's not pretend he's harmless just because he's incompetent.

And you know Utnayan loved to hint at shit. His whole Viking origin story was only delivered in hints here and there. If he knew his real identity (or Araysar's), I don't think he would completely keep it quiet and never drop bits and pieces to fuck with them.

Was it straight up doxxing? No. But Tanoomba got banned for less when it came to doxxing.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lol, you're all over the place. And the reality is he admitted to scouring the internet trying to piece together gshurik's real life identity. Sure, he said he wouldn't reveal the name if he found it, but that was AFTER he had already been searching for RL info about him. How is that not threatening, that a guy is admitting on the forum he is going to spend the next day trying to find out who you are in real life? I mean, yeah, he's incompetent and a liar and that's why gshurik said it was okay once he had found the supposed place, but let's not pretend he's harmless just because he's incompetent.

And you know Utnayan loved to hint at shit. His whole Viking origin story was only delivered in hints here and there. If he knew his real identity (or Araysar's), I don't think he would completely keep it quiet and never drop bits and pieces to fuck with them.

Was it straight up doxxing? No. But Tanoomba got banned for less when it came to doxxing.

I mean, if we are going to go with that loose of a definition of DOXing, then Noodleface DOXed McCheese once.

Seriously. He disappeared for a long time and Noodleface tracked him down on Facebook. It's buried in the Fast Food thread.

• 1Picard

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I kind of like the idea of letting him come back but every time he brings up some bullshit like being a Vikings player or knowing anyone in the gaming industry, he gets a month RRP. He'd last about a week.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Is he really banned if he has multiple alts? @goomp and @Antidote are just a couple.

For some reason, alts tend to get ignored when a person got banned.

What name was Tanoomba posting under during his ban? Everyone knew it was him, staff did nothing since he was posting a lot tamer at least.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Kek, you make me almost wish I wasn't joking.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.