Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Bama, eh? Read every one of Vanessa's replies in this voice.

Must admit if there is anything I'm bigoted towards it's trannies. I just don't get it. I try to be understanding but my brain fails miserably.

The loo thing. Don't get it. Women who do not wish to share their public restrooms should not have to, full stop. No reason to cater to a few by inconveniencing the majority. Yet I understand what that poses for a transexual man or woman in that situation. Mustn't be easy.

The pronouns. Don't get it. Forget about xer, xim, etc. Those are not real. I am not discussing those. The moral indignation makes little sense. I should be able to call one he instead of she because one was, in fact, born he. That is my only concern. I'm much more inclined to respect your preferred pronoun if it is not forced upon me.

The jail thing I get. Fully transitioned inmates should be allowed their prison of choice. More a matter of personal safety and managing risk.

Thread was an amicable exchange about peeing in tranny butts and talking smack. Way to hodj it up, hodj hodj

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's still February and hodj is likely to win the 2017 asshat award.
Good god dude....just ignore this thread

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
finally, after 20 pages, this thread is getting interesting

butthurt2.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It's still February and hodj is likely to win the 2017 asshat award.
Good god dude....just ignore this thread

I'll never win the asshat award.

finally, after 20 pages, this thread is getting interesting

View attachment 121898

Then my goal has been achieved.

Do you think he realizes that he's on the same side as moon bat?

I dunno. I don't think he even realizes in two separate threads now on two separate occasions he's accused me of loving trannies and also having an irrational hatred of them.

He misses the point quite often. But at least he realized he's a shitty mod and didn't bother running again, since he knew he'd lose.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure she said vanessa is her actual name (at least the name she goes by). As far as I can remember, only J51 has been less anonymous.

Exactly.

Thread was an amicable exchange about peeing in tranny butts and talking smack. Way to hodj it up, hodj hodj

Ain't no rest for the wicked my man.

If you don't agree, fine. Discussion's can open minds to agree to disagree. No one is asking you to change your opinion of how you think or what you believe. Your opinion is yours, but go into your conversation with facts. Here is an article from a 20+ year study on the SRY gene that throws the testosterone balance off.

I can't even understand what this person is trying to say.

Are you trying to imply that a testosterone imbalance in the brain leads to gender dysphoria?

Then how do you explain ftm?

i stayed up late just to lastword hodj

You failed though.

Cause there's always tomorrow!

Last edited:
  • 2Hodjing
  • 1Dislike

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I see this is now a hodj thread. Now you have to post your dick and tits, hodj.

• 1Blown
  • 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
If I remember correctly, your primary complaint against Tanoomba was that he derailed threads into page after page of people arguing in circles with him. I guess we all become the villain if we live long enough.

• 11Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 15 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I see this is now a hodj thread. Now you have to post your dick and tits, hodj.

My entire body is a dick, and I've already posted a picture of that before.

If I remember correctly, your primary complaint against Tanoomba was that he derailed threads into page after page of people arguing in circles with him. I guess we all become the villain if we live long enough.

I'm the person who rescued this thread from itself, buddy.

Pretty sure my primary complaint about Tanoomba is he's a retard and a faggot, by the way.

• 1Picard
  • 1Dislike

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'm not sure how much fun they really get from like Gunnar coming in hot and heavy. Esp with that avatar you can just imagine some massive hairy beer gut. Figured most would have higher standards like Milo vs creeper gay truck stop types.

I'll have to learn about smashing dimes from you I guess.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll have to learn about smashing dimes from you I guess.
Don't take it all personal, look at your wrestlemania avatar, how do you not imagine sweaty spandex. Hodj over there is the one saying it's negative to be open to smashing whatever. I just would be a little worried myself if someone was wanting to plug my holes so badly online randomly.

I have no dime smashing skills to teach anyways, not sure how I got married in the first place.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Bama, eh? Read every one of Vanessa's replies in this voice.

Must admit if there is anything I'm bigoted towards it's trannies. I just don't get it. I try to be understanding but my brain fails miserably.

The loo thing. Don't get it. Women who do not wish to share their public restrooms should not have to, full stop. No reason to cater to a few by inconveniencing the majority. Yet I understand what that poses for a transexual man or woman in that situation. Mustn't be easy.

The pronouns. Don't get it. Forget about xer, xim, etc. Those are not real. I am not discussing those. The moral indignation makes little sense. I should be able to call one he instead of she because one was, in fact, born he. That is my only concern. I'm much more inclined to respect your preferred pronoun if it is not forced upon me.

The jail thing I get. Fully transitioned inmates should be allowed their prison of choice. More a matter of personal safety and managing risk.

See, this is a post that is pretty bigoted (your own word) but isn't constructed for the sole purpose of being a hateful fuckwit. Thank you Feanor, for giving (though you didn't intend to) perspective.

Anyway, my voice.. haha.. it's not perfect by any means but I never get gendered male on the phone. If I call a business, it's always ma'am, never sir, so... it's probably not exactly the same as that video lol (idk what movie that is, btw).

The restroom issue is a toughie. Both sides have valid arguments. The difficult aspect of this is how large the transgender umbrella is. Ex. :

A drag queen doing nightly cabarets for a living is transgender
A 12 year old taking puberty blockers is transgender
A married father of 5 who crossdresses in his wives dresses during holidays is transgender
A post-op, deep stealth girl in her early 20's is transgender
A young gay teenager who only does makeup tutorials on YouTube but has no desire to transition is transgender
A 67 year old unpassable transsexual woman on hormones is transgender
A 22 year old FtM serving in the military is transgender
A 33 year old who only dresses up to hook for money on the boulevard from 11pm to 4am is transgender

Which ones, above, do you allow to use the restroom that coincides with their gender?

Perhaps none of the above? Then Carmen Carrera:

carmen.jpg

...would be relegated to the men's restroom. How do you think this will go over? Do you think she deserves this? Do you think her presence in the women's restroom would cause discomfort? Alarm? Do you think she's more likely to commit a sex crime by peeking over / under the stalls at other women? Now how do you think she will fare in the men's restroom? Do you think her presence would cause discomfort? Alarm? Do you think the men in the restroom would be more likely to commit a sex crime by peeking over / under the stalls to look at her?

Now look at this happy individual:

unpassable.jpg

Rofl... I can't even... but seriously... where does THIS person fit in the scheme of things in a public restroom?

I may be a bad person to say this but I don't give a fuck, it's true: Unpassable trannies ruin shit for the rest of us.

It's the laaaaady (said like Bill Burr's podcast voice) directly above that these lawmakers, mothers, principles, and suits are picturing when they want transgender people out of the restrooms rofl. ...and you know what? I FUCKING AGREE!!! But it's tricky because you can't be nazis about it... you can't just have this police line-up of trannies all in a row that are judged by like three people at a table marking which ones will pass to use the restroom or not. But you can't have people like Carmen just waltzing into the men's restroom and pretend that's okay either.

As far as pronouns, eh... you call it the way you see it. For the record, I think Ze, Zem, Xe, or whatever the hell it is, is absolutely sad and retarded.

• 4Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
It obviously works that way for all of us - male/female. Fat dudes get nice size moobs, y'know?

So for me... yes, for sure some went there, but nothing really perceptible! Hard to tell to be honest with 36DDD b( . Y . )bs. I want to say all the fat went to all the right places, but in reality, it kinda went like this:

30% stomach
30% ass
30% thighs
10% everywhere

...least that's how it feels! Maybe we can say that 60% went to the right places then, idk.

These are recent pics; I rescind my post saying I'm "fat"...just being all dramatic. No, not fat, but most assuredly put on some more ell-bee-ess. You can see a little fupa in 1st pic... or I guess it can be called a fuca or fuda in this case rofl :/

Later gators; sleepy c(-_-)c -(ZZZZZ)

A little fat did you good!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Did Vanessa seriously cite Chris Chan as a real tranny, rather than a completely insane autist who got trolled into a total mental breakdown by 4chan?

This person doesn't belong in public at all. He belongs in a mental institute. Not a public bathroom.

Hodj over there is the one saying it's negative to be open to smashing whatever.

I never once said that.

My position is, again:

Trannies on the internet are essentially predators seeking prey.

Bang whatever hole you wanna bang. Not my bidness.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
A little fat did you good!

Danke, das ist sehr freundlich von dir.

I just googled unpassable tranny, idk who this person is or their background. I guess they're E-famous?

Seriously, I'm all about free speech but can Hodj be banned from this thread? He obviously has no self control as to stop posting here... it's ridiculous.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
See, this is a post that is pretty bigoted (your own word) but isn't constructed for the sole purpose of being a hateful fuckwit. Thank you Feanor, for giving (though you didn't intend to) perspective.

Anyway, my voice.. haha.. it's not perfect by any means but I never get gendered male on the phone. If I call a business, it's always ma'am, never sir, so... it's probably not exactly the same as that video lol (idk what movie that is, btw).

The restroom issue is a toughie. Both sides have valid arguments. The difficult aspect of this is how large the transgender umbrella is. Ex. :

A drag queen doing nightly cabarets for a living is transgender
A 12 year old taking puberty blockers is transgender
A married father of 5 who crossdresses in his wives dresses during holidays is transgender
A post-op, deep stealth girl in her early 20's is transgender
A young gay teenager who only does makeup tutorials on YouTube but has no desire to transition is transgender
A 67 year old unpassable transsexual woman on hormones is transgender
A 22 year old FtM serving in the military is transgender
A 33 year old who only dresses up to hook for money on the boulevard from 11pm to 4am is transgender

Which ones, above, do you allow to use the restroom that coincides with their gender?

Perhaps none of the above? Then Carmen Carrera:

View attachment 121917

...would be relegated to the men's restroom. How do you think this will go over? Do you think she deserves this? Do you think her presence in the women's restroom would cause discomfort? Alarm? Do you think she's more likely to commit a sex crime by peeking over / under the stalls at other women? Now how do you think she will fare in the men's restroom? Do you think her presence would cause discomfort? Alarm? Do you think the men in the restroom would be more likely to commit a sex crime by peeking over / under the stalls to look at her?

Now look at this happy individual:

View attachment 121918

Rofl... I can't even... but seriously... where does THIS person fit in the scheme of things in a public restroom?

I may be a bad person to say this but I don't give a fuck, it's true: Unpassable trannies ruin shit for the rest of us.

It's the laaaaady (said like Bill Burr's podcast voice) directly above that these lawmakers, mothers, principles, and suits are picturing when they want transgender people out of the restrooms rofl. ...and you know what? I FUCKING AGREE!!! But it's tricky because you can't be nazis about it... you can't just have this police line-up of trannies all in a row that are judged by like three people at a table marking which ones will pass to use the restroom or not. But you can't have people like Carmen just waltzing into the men's restroom and pretend that's okay either.

As far as pronouns, eh... you call it the way you see it. For the record, I think Ze, Zem, Xe, or whatever the hell it is, is absolutely sad and retarded.
don't shit talk chris-chan
don't.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
After 39 posts in this thread....

As stated above, I have no problem with trannies irl.

Only on the internet. IF they are truly trans, then they should present as their chosen gender, and that should be the end of it.

don't shit talk chris-chan
don't.

Oh Im gonna shit talk Chris Chan.

You bet your sweet asian ass I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.