Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This thread raises a very good question; who is more mentally ill, hodj or Vanessa?

• 3Blown
  • 3Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This thread raises a very good question - who is more mentally ill, hodj or Vanessa?

Well I haven't grown fake boobs and had my supraorbital torii filed down with a jigsaw, so that answers that question.

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just googled unpassable tranny, idk who this person is or their background. I guess they're E-famous?

Seriously, I'm all about free speech but can Hodj be banned from this thread?

They wont ban Tanoomba from the Gamergate thread or Tolan from the Politics thread and those are in sections of the forum far more heavily moderated than this one.

Good luck with that.

And yes, Chris Chan is "E-famous" if by "e-famous" you mean "Driven completely insane by internet trolling"

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
As stated above, I have no problem with trannies irl.

Only on the internet. IF they are truly trans, then they should present as their chosen gender, and that should be the end of it.

Thats an awfully specific set of behaviors to dictate to a group of people to follow bro. You might be setting yourself up for disappointment.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Thats an awfully specific set of behaviors to dictate to a group of people to follow bro. You might be setting yourself up for disappointment.

Why is there any reason to know what someone's birth genitals were on the internet?

If they're trans, then they were born one gender, but switched to another gender. Now they present irl as that gender.

So they should simply be that gender on the internet.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

The only reason to point out that they were one gender, and now they're another, is to get attention. Mostly from desperate men, mostly for money.

Notice we don't see any males born males or females born females coming here and posting their genitals within 10 posts for all to see.

Why is that?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
only item on the list i'm gonna call BS on. that shouldn't be considered TG.

Well, Greg Gorgeous was doing that for a bit (idk how long) and is now considered one of the most beautiful, outspoken T-girls in the world. It just seems to me your average gay guy doesn't have the desire to get dolled up in makeup often.

But then you have this beautiful person:

james.png

...who is Covergirl's new male model who does NOT identify as transgender. Look, I very well may be wrong, but give this person a few years and I'd bet $100 they will transition.

I don't mind admitting I'm wrong about the designation of these YouTube makeup guys, but it seems where there's smoke...

Maybe it's semantics too. Maybe we can say they're very very fringe on the trans umbrella.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
you know an awful lot about the surgery.

I know too much about everything, at this point.

Its my burden to bear.

Remember, I studied skeletal evolution and identification, so I know the technical terms for all the various important locations on the cranium and elsewhere, especially the long bones.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Hodjing

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why is there any reason to know what someone's birth genitals were on the internet?

If they're trans, then they were born one gender, but switched to another gender. Now they present irl as that gender.

So they should simply be that gender on the internet.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.

The only reason to point out that they were one gender, and now they're another, is to get attention. Mostly from desperate men, mostly for money.

Notice we don't see any males born males or females born females coming here and posting their genitals within 10 posts for all to see.

Why is that?

You have your opinion as to how you think Vanessa and people like Vanessa should act, and thats fine. I think everyone knows it now. You realize Vanessa is under no obligation to follow your instructions right? And now you're just hodjing saying the same thing over and over.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
...Unpassable trannies ruin shit for the rest of us.

...transgender people out of the restrooms rofl. ...and you know what? I FUCKING AGREE!!! ...

I think Ze, Zem, Xe, or whatever the hell it is, is absolutely sad and retarded.

See, this is the kind of honest, smart, critical thinking I can get behind. Some really dumb social justice nonsense is infecting our culture and many people, particularly women, who've gone off the fucking deep end into crazytown on these issues. But so so long as you keep making sense like this you'll be accepted here. And I imagine it helps being accepted in general. So it's okay if you enjoy some attention whoring now and then or a bit of drama (and I'm talking to Hodj now too) as long as it doesn't delve too deep into crazy or get too awkwardly obsessive, which is what has happened with the past with women and trannies. I mean, a thread like this where we can talk honestly and get to ogle some fine goodies? Fine by me!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You have your opinion as to how you think Vanessa and people like Vanessa should act, and thats fine. I think everyone knows it now. You realize Vanessa is under no obligation to follow your instructions right? And now you're just hodjing saying the same thing over and over.

I'm only saying the same thing over and over because you and others keep responding to it.

I'm also saying other things though.

Things about Chris Chan, and skeletal anatomy for starters.

Cad Cad do you remember when Goliath was posting on ReRe and I did the same thing I'm doing here?

Just wondering if you recall that.

I've been very consistent on my position for years now.

Meanwhile, you've accused me in two different threads of loving trannies and hating them.

• 1Hodjing

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
As stated above, I have no problem with trannies irl.

Only on the internet. IF they are truly trans, then they should present as their chosen gender, and that should be the end of it.

Oh Im gonna shit talk Chris Chan.

You bet your sweet asian ass I am.
Chris chan is probably only human being on this earth that should be dead than alive.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe it's semantics too. Maybe we can say they're very very fringe on the trans umbrella.

yeah if we are getting pedantic about the semantics than i would concede that its on the spectrum. but at that point its eh and i don't care enough to debate it thoroughly. a lot of the most famous men on the planet wear makeup on a daily basis, tho. but yeah they don't get dolled up like that CG model, they go for the improved realism look.

I know too much about everything, at this point.

Its my burden to bear.

ignorance is bliss, but enlightenment is too. its that pesky middle ground that will get you.

• 1Blown

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Chris chan is probably only human being on this earth that should be dead than alive.

Wish I could find the old video about him degenerating over time that shows his beginning winning the Sonic/Sega contest back in the 80s up until he became a tranny from all the trolling.

Goddamn that was funny shit.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
My position is, again:

Trannies on the internet are essentially predators seeking prey.

Bang whatever hole you wanna bang. Not my bidness.

Are you doing one of those ironic kermit memes where you make it your business, then say it's none of your business? Because you seem very intent on this being your business.

I'm starting to lean away from a tranny touching you in a no-no place, and more like a bro you had confusing suppressed feelings about ran away with a tranny now you're mad and lonely.

Really, though, you've said your piece... at this point you're just looking like one of the resident trannies who got crazy and obsessive. Gosh darn those attention whore drama queen trannies coming to these forums....... stealing hodj's act?

• 1Blown
  • 1Ice Burn

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are you doing one of those ironic kermit memes where you make it your business, then say it's none of your business? Because you seem very intent on this being your business.

I'm starting to lean away from a tranny touching you in a no-no place, and more like a bro you had confusing suppressed feelings about ran away with a tranny now you're mad and lonely.

Really, though, you've said your piece... at this point you're just looking like one of the resident trannies who got crazy and obsessive. Gosh darn those attention whore drama queen trannies coming to these forums....... stealing hodj's act?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj is now against women posting nudes on our forum! BURN THE HERETIC!!!!

If its like their first 10 posts and they're already posting nudes, for sure.

If they were a long time member of the community and decided to gift us with their bounty, then its probably not a predator looking to cash in on the desperation of the nerd MMO gaming community.

That was also part of my original position. I said something along the lines of "If a person has been in the community for a long time, it comes out that they're trans, thats one thing. No big deal. Its when they come into the community and immediately start humble bragging about their gender non-conformity and start posting nudes everywhere that we should be extremely wary of their intentions."

• 1Picard

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Well I haven't grown fake boobs and had my supraorbital torii filed down with a jigsaw, so that answers that question.
Maybe people, like yourself, with hatred towards people that doesn't even effect their/your life directly, is a bigger cause of the trans suicide problem and has little to do with transitioning itself.

And if you think it's a self choice to be LGBTQ, I ask you to choose to be different and you will have a picture of where those living a lie are at.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.