Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's me with some of the psychos here too.

No group is perfect and I love this forum because it's (generally) more intelligent, rational, and has a ton of similar interests that I harbor, and is definitely top of the game concerning humor and free speech, but yup... it also has its share of absolute psychos too.

Anyway... point out ONE thing that I said you disagree with (unless the sigh was... "I'm not reading walls", which is fair).

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Have you considered becoming a submissive christian wife, Vanessa Vanessa - bible certified.
Finding an attractive Christian woman who would be with a female tranny because they know they're still straight in God's eyes due to being with a biological male is a unicorn. I won't find a unicorn.

• 1Faggotry

Fucker

Log Wizard
Oh no... Vanessa has an ego! The horror.
But why? You are an old broke lonely loser with a shit manual labor job and you own nothing. You aren't smart, you have no education and no friends. You spend your days creeping out on strangers on the internet while getting plastered on $5 vodka.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This is the only sentence that didn't contain complete lunacy.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? I have Gender Dysphoria. What is YOUR mental illness which compels you to literally make up batshit crazy shit about a stranger on the internet? What do psychologists call that mental illness?

• 1Faggotry

Fucker

Log Wizard
This is the only sentence that didn't contain complete lunacy.

Seriously, what is wrong with you? I have Gender Dysphoria. What is YOUR mental illness which compels you to literally make up batshit crazy shit about a stranger on the internet? What do psychologists call that mental illness?
Making shit up? These are things YOU said. Drunk already and it isn't even noon yet?

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Don't be bitches.
I like the guy who complained (in the exact place this quote came from) about getting quoted in my thread because this is what LLR and mods literally promoted me doing telling someone to not be a bitch.

• 1Faggotry

Maul

Dental Dammer
I like the way "Transphobia" and the other stupid shit leftists use as labels, such as Islamophobia etc, have a unique definition that has nothing to do with an actual Phobia in order to further their deranged narrative:

A phobia is an anxiety disorder defined by a persistent and excessive fear of an object or situation. Phobias typically result in a rapid onset of fear and are usually present for more than six months.

An example of which could be:

Arachnophobia
/əˌraknəˈfəʊbɪə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
extreme or irrational fear of spiders.

transphobia
/tranzˈfəʊbɪə,transˈfəʊbɪə/
noun
dislike of or prejudice against transsexual or transgender people.

Fucking pathetic twisting of language in an attempt to justify their insane fantasy exsistance that they want everyone to participate in under threat of violence. Vanessa is no different here as the last page shows, there is no such thing as being Transphobic, disgust and an unwillingness to be forced to believe in someones delusions is not a Phobia.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa is no different here as the last page shows
It's like you purposely try to be as retarded as possible. You're just as bad as Fucker Fucker on the retardation front.

Because the last page shows that I agreed with Phazael on a base level and quoted myself which basically says the same thing in different words. Curious, retard... what year is this quote from me from, pray tell?
If you look like a dude in a dress, that's not the fault of the person perceiving you... they're simply reacting to what they see. The trans community NEEDS to realize that regular people aren't horrible, transphobic bigots... they're just living in reality. So many trans-girls who don't pass get all butt-hurt and think the world is this oppressive, hateful society when in reality THEY themselves are not fitting in. Is it the world's fault?? No, of course not... but it's not ugly girls fault for not being attractive either... it's just who you are. That doesn't mean you can blame others for your own shortcomings.
I have always been this way. Just like you've always been retarded.

there is no such thing as being Transphobic
aversion1.jpg

aversion2.jpg

So not only are you just flat out wrong (as usual) and in denial of reality, but your faux definition isn't even the accepted current definition... so it's literally YOU who is harboring:
their deranged narrative
by pretending that the definitions from multiple sources IS stating it's an aversion is wrong.

/checks watch... time for Maul to go into vast conspiracy theories about radical leftism affecting literally every institution in society.

disgust and an unwillingness to be forced to believe in someones delusions is not a Phobia.
The only thing delusional is your denial of reality when every major dictionary has a word and definition attached to the thing you're claiming doesn't *really* exist.

"Hey guys, green doesn't exist". People talk about it, but I've never seen it so I don't understand it so it doesn't exist"

^ That's how batshit crazy you sound. By all means, keep being batshit crazy though. I support you, Fucker, Phazael, and other lunatics' free speech to keep saying batshit crazy things :)

Ultimately the definition by Merriam Webster using "irrational" is why some of you are transphobic. It's irrational to hate trannies just because they're trannies. What's rational is to dislike trannies based on the fact that 98% of them harbor irrational, illogical views... but what do some of you know about being rational? LoL~

• 1Faggotry

Maul

Dental Dammer
Dictionary lists the definition of a Phobia, made up phobias to appease mentally unstable individuals use an entirely different metric in order to force others to comply with their delusion.

But yeah, the contradicting dictionary is only correct in the instance that supports your lunacy.

I bet you honestly believe you're not liked here because posters are "transphobic", but nobody here has an irrational fear of you because of your body choices, you're not liked because of your foul personality and inflated sense of importance. Nobody thinks you're "owning" anyone with any of your replys, you're really not half as smart as you think you are. I get you feel you have to defend yourself and your life choices, but only somebody who was deeply unhappy with themselves would feel the need to constantly justify anything to anybody online.

Calling posts godless atheists as insults is also extremely strange, it says more about you than those you are judging (isnt that in your book), you're about as dishonest as they come around here and with Foler Foler as competition that's quite an achievement. Using faith as a weapon to belittle and insult, well, that says everything about you that anyone would really need or even want to know.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
People should not look to cinema to validate their lifestyle or sexuality. This is beyond tiring.
I gave a you a spotlight because it's more interesting than a like.

People shouldn't look to cinema for *anything* other than entertainment... anything.

I try my damndest to get into people's headspace and understand them. I think (and I may be wrong, this is just my own theory) that people like this... scrub their idiocy, wokeism, leftistism, all that mumbo-jumbo... people like this feel that cinema is some sort of reflection on society and what is accepted/acceptable. So if they don't see "themselves" on film, they and their "identity" which is what they put so much stock into instead of their talents or being anything else in this life are not important. Again, just a theory.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
/checks watch... time for Maul to go into vast conspiracy theories about radical leftism affecting literally every institution in society.
made up phobias to appease mentally unstable individuals use an entirely different metric in order to force others to comply with their delusion.
...aaaaaand right on cue.

Seriously Maul, correct me if I'm wrong: you legitimately think every person who is in charge of dictionaries are left-wing radicals that are trying to rewrite history in order to appease 0.3% or so of the human populace??? This is your stance?

But yeah, the contradicting dictionary is only correct in the instance that supports your lunacy.
There's no lunacy here outside of a base, fundamental Gender Dysphoria diagnosis. I have asked time and time again: What then, have I said that is radical, crazy or fringe that indicates someone operating on some level of lunacy? It's always the same thing: crickets.

I appreciate the irony of a handful of people wanting someone so badly to be one thing, but it's just not the way it is.... and that person just happens to be a tranny which one could say they too want themselves to be one thing, but it's just not the way it is hahaha.

The reverse-UNO that's going on here is that YOU guys have the strange mental illness of wanting me to so badly be this [thing] you've created in your head about what trannies are, think and do, and yet I'm literally the opposite of that, but you want me to be [that thing] because many of you are incapable of seeing a transgender person as anything BUT a radical leftist crazy person with blue hair. It's JUST like how they see you guys as Nazis. Both views are radical and ridiculous.

I bet you honestly believe you're not liked here because posters are "transphobic"
As usual, you're wrong. You're literally always wrong... at least the times I've interacted with you.

A handful of posters are genuinely transphobic, yes. The GG/SJW thread is proof of that. You're honestly going to pretend that that's just shitposting in there? Holy shit.

but nobody here has an irrational fear of you because of your body choices
I never said they did. This is more of that strawman you and your ilk constantly put up of me.

you're not liked because of your foul personality and inflated sense of importance.
I am like very many others in this world... liked by many, loved by some, disliked by many, hated by some.

Nobody thinks you're "owning" anyone with any of your replys
Yeah, they do. I have PMs you know. I do own you guys. It's just your cognitive dissonance in action and that's what's funny, and what amuses me.

you're really not half as smart as you think you are
No actually, I really am. I have a high IQ. Been tested.

I get you feel you have to defend yourself
I defend the truth. There is no truth with the type of people like you who stroll in here and start your bullshit with me LoL. Trust me, I enjoy it.

and your life choices
Gender Dysphoria isn't a life choice.

but only somebody who was deeply unhappy with themselves would feel the need to constantly justify anything to anybody online.
I'm very happy. If you want to think I'm unhappy because I see notifications, click on them, then destroy people's irrationality that they put out there, then.. LoL!

That's literally all I do. If there's nothing going on on that front, with people getting all triggered and rustled over the stuff I say (which is often), then I'm usually posting about things happening in the world or entertainment etc. So yes, all that is literally FUN for me, because the type of people like you to call me a lunatic, a pedophile, a drunk, (not all things you've said but all the hatertots) are always a certain type of person, and that person generally is going straight to Hell. In other words, it's all a you problem, not a me problem. I assure you, we will not be together in the end, and therefore, I don't care and am perfectly happy keeping that exact same separation here in the afterlife.

If you've noticed, I haven't spent much time in the Maul, Sevens, Fucker threads trying to get 'y'alls' attention, now, have I? LoL~

Calling posts godless atheists as insults is also extremely strange
Calling people what they are is an insult? Interesting logic.

You are an atheist are you not? Atheists are Godless. That's like you calling me a God-loving Christian if you cared to. Why would that be insulting to me? I am.
it says more about you than those you are judging (isnt that in your book)
Judge not, lest ye yourself be judged is, and yes, I will be judged... for everything I have ever done; and so will you and everyone else. You honestly don't know what happens in the afterlife, according to scripture, do you?

you're about as dishonest as they come around here
Love when atheists say this. It's the most "Hi everyone, I have no self-awareness at all AND I project pretty hard" thing ever calling a Christian a liar.

Using faith as a weapon to belittle and insult, well, that says everything about you that anyone would really need or even want to know.
You're confusing faith with truth, retard.

See what I mean when I call you a retard? It's because you're retarded.

Let's repeat: I called you a Godless atheist. That's what you are. Where is the insult, Godless atheist?

----------------------------

I'll lay this out like this so you can understand why I am the way I am: If you *ever* changed and became a Christian, you would understand God, the Bible, me and everything I've ever said to you here like you've never seen before. You would say to me, damn Vanessa, I WAS a retard for thinking God was fake news etc etc etc.

It's statements like this as to why I understand why people don't like me. I'm "mean" about things. I get it. But sometimes reality and the truth is mean, isn't it?

I didn't watch this, sorry. You said a lot.... unsure why you can't put whatever that video is saying into your own words yourself.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Elden ring is a lot of fun.
I gave it a look, but thought I was just watching Skyrim v2.0 plus, I lost a lot of respect for GRRM over Game of Thrones.

Give me a little explanation as to why you like it? I'm all ears/eyes :)

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's 3+ minutes long from a show about their take on religion. Why is this puzzling to you that I'm not going to watch it and would rather Maul just state what he thinks about something in his own words?

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its not puzzling. Its amazing. You constantly use random memes and You Tube vids in your verbal vomit posts, but a three minute clip that pretty much sums up the core of the point he was trying to make is somehow a bridge too far for someone else? Your blind double standards are amazing. How you can spout a statement like that when this very fucking thread has multiple examples of you engaging in the same (worse actually) behavior just in the last couple pages is incredible. Not in a good way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Its not puzzling. Its amazing.
Your blind double standards are amazing.
Have you been watching Jesse Lee Peterson lately? LoL

You constantly use random memes and You Tube vids in your verbal vomit posts
I went back 5 pages and the only YouTube vid I had was a CART NARC video for entertainment and a video of some tiktok girl Zaara and I were going back and forth over if she was real or not.

Phazael... you are one of the greatest bullshitters on this forum. My entire schtick is multi-quote posts which, (newsflash) are my own words, not YouTube links LoL.

but a three minute clip that pretty much sums up the core of the point he was trying to make is somehow a bridge too far for someone else?
I don't know if it was or not because I don't care to watch it based on the title and length. If the core of your point is something from Hollywood a scripted monologue by an actor, then... uh... k.

State it in your own words is all I asked. Maul's a big boy I'm sure and capable of doing that, right?

How you can spout a statement like that when this very fucking thread has multiple examples of you engaging in the same (worse actually) behavior just in the last couple pages is incredible.
There's the batshit insanity. Where is the "hey here's my argument guys: a YouTube video"! in the last couple of pages? It literally doesn't exist, holy shit.

Because I have never made an argument about something based on a HOLLYWOOD TV SHOW.

I've asked you this sooooooo many times..... are you trolling me? Because I don't think you're this stupid. You have to be trolling me, trying to just say shit to get me to react to it like I'm doing right now.

Not in a good way.
Trying to troll someone because you're bored is pathetic though. ...and if you're legitimately not trolling me, then I have even worse news for you: You're more retarded than I ever imagined.

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Look faggot, we bopth know you post videos and snarky memes all the god damn time. That is not even up for debate. Seriously, get mental health help before you take anyone else down with you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.