Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, you're right... I should have been charitable in my first post and pointed out your stupidity first hand at the fact that that's a pregnant man emoji (for trans-men [aka female-to-male transssexuals]) and not a penis enlargement emoji.

Whatever was I thinking? /self shame

View attachment 397650

And maybe, just maybe, since my post had nothing to do with the pregnant picture, it might have been a reply to something else? Pretty sure you're intelligent enough to see where it fits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
And maybe, just maybe, since my post had nothing to do with the pregnant picture, it might have been a reply to something else? Pretty sure you're intelligent enough to see where it fits.
No, it was right under what I posted what I thought you were replying to and (you gotta admit) had no quote in it. You could have been replying to a post 4 pages back for all I know.... depending how long you've been offline and then caught up when you clicked the thread, y'know? But I go with the linear flow when I can and assumed you were there with me.

For what it's worth, I'll be happy to apologize for being so cruel over this misunderstanding.

I'm sorry Slyminxy.

200 (1).gif

or if you think I'm still a bisch, you can accept this lesser apology:

Entschuldigung, Arschloch!

ElasticWaterloggedIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

^_^

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Lots of covid pediatrics today. This thread is wonderful to read afterwards.

• 1Solidarity

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
What'd you think was gonna happen when they started jabbing kids? Covid immunity? lol.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Does Vanessa ever get tired of Vanessa?

quentin tarantino whatever GIF
Did you take a hit off a buddy's joint to think of that yourself? That's pretty "woah myaaan" deep from such a complete short rope such as you. Good job!

No.

How did you think a person with a massive ego would answer that question? Seems so obvious. Earthly immortality? Sign me up! (Already punched my ticket for afterlife immortality. You guys should too)

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Lots of covid pediatrics today. This thread is wonderful to read afterwards.
Glad to put the V in Verruckt for your entertainment purposes :p

Oh hey... the new Lego globe looks pretty sweet, doesn't it?

21332.png

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Did you take a hit off a buddy's joint to think of that yourself? That's pretty "woah myaaan" deep from such a complete short rope such as you. Good job!

No.

How did you think a person with a massive ego would answer that question? Seems so obvious. Earthly immortality? Sign me up! (Already punched my ticket for afterlife immortality. You guys should too)
You paid someone to give yourself misshapen bolt-ons.

winning independence day GIF by IFC

• 1Solidarity

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀

4e364bb071c9bf1c9b578067308bfe34.png

Most models learn the ways you can move before the shit breaks. She's good at not breaking whatever app she's using.

Maul

Dental Dammer
I wonder how many times Vanessa has used the term "peer reviewee" without realising that in the modern day it means exactly nothing. Especially when surrounding a far left issue like gender politics.

• 1Solidarity

Maul

Dental Dammer
Yet another paper has a rather more sinister hue. In “Rubbing One Out: Defining Metasexual Violence of Objectification Through Nonconsensual Masturbation,” the fictitious author argues that men who masturbate while thinking about a woman without her consent are perpetrators of sexual violence:

By drawing upon empirical studies of psychological harms of objectification, especially through depersonalization, and exploring severel veins of theoretical literature on nonphysical forms of sexual violence, this articles seeks to situate non-concensual male autoerotic fantasizing about women as a form of metasexual violence that depersonalizes her, injures her being on an affective level, contributes to consequent harms of objectification and rape culture, and can appropriate her identity for the purpose of male sexual gratification.

The above was accepted and "peer" reviewed. Literally anything that circles the far left echo chamber of the past 10-20 years will get peer reviewed, because the peers have the same political malignancy and agenda as the authors.

• 2Solidarity

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, it was right under what I posted what I thought you were replying to and (you gotta admit) had no quote in it. You could have been replying to a post 4 pages back for all I know.... depending how long you've been offline and then caught up when you clicked the thread, y'know? But I go with the linear flow when I can and assumed you were there with me.

For what it's worth, I'll be happy to apologize for being so cruel over this misunderstanding.

I'm sorry Slyminxy.

or if you think I'm still a bisch, you can accept this lesser apology:

Entschuldigung, Arschloch!

^_^

Apology accepted. I will try and quote posts I am replying to more in the future, lest less intelligent people than us get confused.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Should I destroy Maul or awkwardly mollycoddle Zaara's post first?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

My big brain energy just doesn't know what to do!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've never really had a group like that to hang out with IRL, so it's kind of filling that hole for me there, which I guess is a bit sad, but it is what it is.
This explains so much... the dynamic of you to me and me to you; the negativity... me knowing what my life was, and is, and now getting a glimpse into the life of you, Koushirou.

I feel so bad for you, and this post will just make your revulsion of me even stronger; and that's okay. Oh honey...

...you were *that* girl. I know you.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You are the most argumentative poster I have seen in my 25 years of internet.

People don't like you because you are a retarded asshole.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
People don't like you because you are a retarded asshole.
Oh no, a bunch of deeply racist, homophobic, transphobic, self-hating, Godless nerds don't like me.

It's only you people and radical lefties. Gee, wonder why that is?

No one *really* cares what you anonymous shitbirds care about in the world. That's why you aggregate HERE instead of other places (unlike me).

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry

Sevens

Log Wizard
Don't pay attention to these bunch of faggots (Sans MFF):

View attachment 398533

Yes, you very likely need to finish Wandavision to get a full appreciation of DSMOM I believe strongly.

Wandavision explains a bunch about her and Vision. It's really good... not so much action oriented but it's deep and will certainly give explanation to Wanda's upcoming motives.

Loki is just a full explanation into how/why the multiverse is a thing.
Oh look, crying about neg post again?
Is it your fake time of the month?
Digging through the trash to get some used pads to wear up against your taint?
You worthless degenerate pedo

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh look, crying about neg post again?
No, you complete retard. 100 of your types could neg me and I wouldn't care. I'm talking to Phisey directly about a concern he was asking about concerning the movie.

If you wanted to use the word "again" about something, you should've mentioned how you dovetail whatever thread I'm in just to complain about useless shit.

Is it your fake time of the month?
The Gamergate/SJW thread has really just turned your brain into pudding. Seriously.

Digging through the trash to get some used pads to wear up against your taint?
You worthless degenerate pedo
...and this proves it.

Im thinking the black chick from Wandavision
It's Superior Iron Man played by Tom Cruise
View attachment 398430View attachment 398431
Oh look... Sevens being a completely retarded, wrong faggot yet again about the MCU, and this was AFTER it was already explained to his retarded, wrong faggot ass.

If you wanted to get decimated by me for the 223rd time, you should've just asked in my thread.

• 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Oh no, a bunch of deeply racist, homophobic, transphobic, self-hating, Godless nerds don't like me.

This isn't an argument considering your lamentations about being banned on other social platforms.

Noone likes how you act.

Status
Not open for further replies.