Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
holycringe.jpg

weirdo.jpg

Holy obsessive cringe...

It really just doesn't "click" with a few of you mentally bereft morons.

DickTrickle has negged me plenty of times. He has also liked some of my posts plenty of times. The dude is a relatively normal guy who engages with me in different places. He's not a mentally ill retard like you and Punko are.

Ask him how many times I've discussed him negging me before or brought it up. 0. Zero. Null.

a1985991742_10.jpg

Bruh, let this sink in: I don't care about negs... I care about obsessive, mentally ill retards being obsessive, mentally ill retards about it.

This isn't an argument considering your lamentations about being banned on other social platforms.
This isn't an argument for you because, just like Sevens, you're a retard.

Noone likes how you act.
I've been fully banned on transgender message boards, transgender subreddits, leftist subreddits, and am regularly Facebook "jailed" where I interact with leftists, but not fully banned. That's it.

Again, because you're just like Sevens and haven't let that ol' sink in: I'm hated by these exact type of people: your ilk, and radical leftists (which include 98% of other trannies). I.E. radical retards who are out of touch with normalcy.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm not reading your drivel.
This was Hodj's 'exact' crutch every time I destroyed him too.

Funny how when you mental midgets get your shit pushed in, it's always "I'm not or I didn't read that" but when I'm just shooting from the hip about random stuff, you react to every single thing it seems.

Funny, isn't it, virgin gimp?

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I've been skipping this thread since it is just your boring attention whoring.

You are a catholic transgender pro-trump person. Noone cares.

Keep on antagonizing people to get attention. It is laughable.

Sevens

Log Wizard
No, you complete retard. 100 of your types could neg me and I wouldn't care. I'm talking to Phisey directly about a concern he was asking about concerning the movie.

If you wanted to use the word "again" about something, you should've mentioned how you dovetail whatever thread I'm in just to complain about useless shit.

The Gamergate/SJW thread has really just turned your brain into pudding. Seriously.

...and this proves it.

Oh look... Sevens being a completely retarded, wrong faggot yet again about the MCU, and this was AFTER it was already explained to his retarded, wrong faggot ass.

If you wanted to get decimated by me for the 223rd time, you should've just asked in my thread.
No dumb ass, that is just a theory too. No one has proved anything your worthless abortion survivor.
God damn just hurry up and become the statistic you are destined to become.
You seem to be getting just so much more heated in your responses, must be getting under your skin lol

You claim to not care about the negs but this is the 3rd or 4th time you have listed all the negs you get and cried about them...seems like you do care.

Sevens

Log Wizard
View attachment 398535

View attachment 398536

Holy obsessive cringe...

It really just doesn't "click" with a few of you mentally bereft morons.

DickTrickle has negged me plenty of times. He has also liked some of my posts plenty of times. The dude is a relatively normal guy who engages with me in different places. He's not a mentally ill retard like you and Punko are.

Ask him how many times I've discussed him negging me before or brought it up. 0. Zero. Null.

View attachment 398538

Bruh, let this sink in: I don't care about negs... I care about obsessive, mentally ill retards being obsessive, mentally ill retards about it.

This isn't an argument for you because, just like Sevens, you're a retard.

I've been fully banned on transgender message boards, transgender subreddits, leftist subreddits, and am regularly Facebook "jailed" where I interact with leftists, but not fully banned. That's it.

Again, because you're just like Sevens and haven't let that ol' sink in: I'm hated by these exact type of people: your ilk, and radical leftists (which include 98% of other trannies). I.E. radical retards who are out of touch with normalcy.
Again, crying about the negs
Ooo booo hooo poor little Vanessa, need a tissue there, you pedo.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've been skipping this thread
...yet has posted 4 times in less than 24 hours.

When is it going to dawn on you you're a mentally ill retard?

since it is just your boring attention whoring.
"You are boring, but I'm the 3rd most prolific poster in this thread, 8 posts away from being 2nd above HODJ who this entire forum knew was absolutely obsessed with you, Vanessa".

When is it going to dawn on you you're a mentally ill retard?

It is laughable.
Yes, me constantly destroying you just like I did in this post twice and like I have been doing for years now is VERY laughable, agreed.

I'm not catholic, you mongoloid. I am and always will be a huge Trump supporter. 50/50 assessment = grade F (as usual).

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Need more mentally ill retards here truly incapable of not understanding the difference between caring about receiving negs versus pointing out someone's cringy, creepy obsessive behavior.

What a complete disaster of a Godless, hellbound soul. Yikes.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Need more mentally ill retards here truly incapable of not understanding the difference between caring about receiving negs versus pointing out someone's cringy, creepy obsessive behavior.

What a complete disaster of a Godless, hellbound soul. Yikes.

vanessa.jpg

"Oh no! I got negged!" -Vanessa

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"Oh no! I got negged!" -Vanessa

LMAO... you just can't make this shit up. This poor dude's level of self-awareness isn't just 0, it's sub-zero level.

Remember that time I destroyed you earlier today with just your own quotes? Me too! That was great stuff.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

One of the best Cart Narcs encounters ever... if not THE best. I was coughing like I had Covid due to laughing so hard.

• 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Remember that time when someone agreed you had "destroyed" someone?

None of us do either.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
LMAO... you just can't make this shit up. This poor dude's level of self-awareness isn't just 0, it's sub-zero level.

Remember that time I destroyed you earlier today with just your own quotes? Me too! That was great stuff.
vanessa.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Remember that time when someone agreed you had "destroyed" someone?

None of us do either.

The good news for you is that there IS treatment that can help! See, here's a quote from the article:

"Speech therapy is an effective way to treat autism-related echolalia."

Btw, Punko Punko I actually thought of you while I was at Kroger shopping. I took this pic so that you could get an EXACT idea of what to order. These type of smoosh balls have been around for decades really... nothing new here, but THIS smoosh ball... my friend, this smoosh ball is honestly different from other types of smoosh balls. It's consistency took me out of the,

"This is a fun, tactile ball to toss back and forth with a friend" zone

to

"This feels just like a boob" zone LoL. Have a look:

20220216_184226.jpg

As a person who has tons of experience with touching boobs (me) to someone who has no experience whatsoever with touching a female breast (you), you should invest in this (easy peasy considering your post history of being wealthy) just to get... you know...acquainted with the feeling of it before you die.

Trust me. I wouldn't lead you astray on this topic just because you're a lying, transphobic, gimp virgin. I have standards.

• 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'd call you a retard, but what can I do, when dozens and dozens have passed before me.

Carry on.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So, Vanny, any news on when you're getting your penis replaced with a vagina?
I PROMISE I hate to sound like a boring, vanilla, broken record but... look at Blaire White.

She's likely not getting it done too for the same reasons and reservations that I share and harbor.

Let's go on an exploration.... an infinity gauntlet type of exploration. Snapping shit into existence with the reality stone:

thanos-reality (1).gif

If reality were this easy, yeah, I'd probably snap myself to be a biological female. NOT to snap myself a vagina. Why? Because snapping myself a vagina is pointless if you have the power to snap at all. I ask anyone... who would WANT to be a tranny? Not a single person.

What I mean, is that no one would want to be a tranny itself with that power. They'd just want to be biological female or male. Not this in between thing. It's like Pinocchio... no one would want to be a wooden doll... that's just the unfortunate reality of a puppet trying to be a real boy.

Think about it.

You'd either be the puppet or the real boy with that level of reality, not the in-between thing. The in-between thing is just a crude step to be because we lack the true ability to snap reality as we see fit to be the other "biological" sex.

Out of this thread's 450 pages, this is the most difficult to grasp concept I've presented about Gender Dysphoria and how it manifests itself.

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.