Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes

btw hows your vagina?
well if the waxing didn't kill it, birth will.

if y'all want to talk about episiotomies just say the word. I'm looking for feedback on that versus natural tearing anyways
wink.png

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Seriously, this is me(yeah you don't know me but I'm genuinely sincere in posting), stop now. You're ahead, the last couple are terrible. :p

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
well if the waxing didn't kill it, birth will.

if y'all want to talk about episiotomies just say the word. I'm looking for feedback on that versus natural tearing anyways
wink.png
friend of mine gave birth to a 9 pound baby, water birth with no epidural. Relatively short labor and no vaginal tearing.

friend of mine gave birth to a 9 pound baby, water birth with no epidural. Relatively short labor and no vaginal tearing.
yeah well large heads run in my family. my sister's 1 year old is in 18 to 24 month old hats. no helmets etc but my head was big my sisters head was big and my sisters baby's head was big. there's kind of no avoiding the tearing at that point. also all short labors apparently. go figure.

we'll see. I don't want to go c section but I'm not going to freak if that's what happens either. whatever is best for the baby. I'm not going to be one of those women who is going to get wrapped around the axle about her birth plan *shrug*. If I can't deal with the pain I'll get an epidural, if not then we'll roll with that. I figure being relaxed about the birthing process is probably the healthiest approach possible tbh.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah well large heads run in my family. my sister's 1 year old is in 18 to 24 month old hats. no helmets etc but my head was big my sisters head was big and my sisters baby's head was big. there's kind of no avoiding the tearing at that point. also all short labors apparently. go figure.

we'll see. I don't want to go c section but I'm not going to freak if that's what happens either. whatever is best for the baby. I'm not going to be one of those women who is going to get wrapped around the axle about her birth plan *shrug*. If I can't deal with the pain I'll get an epidural, if not then we'll roll with that. I figure being relaxed about the birthing process is probably the healthiest approach possible tbh.
Well, epidural or not, I definitely recommend at least doing some research on water birth. It's supposed to be a lot more relaxing for you, and a lot less traumatic for your baby. Probably not an option if you go with an episiotomy though.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I haven't read about or delivered a baby in many, many years, but I believe that one advantage to an episiotomy is that it's basically a controlled vaginal tear. Basically you don't want to rip your vagina and end up tearing your rectum, because that can cause a host of problems include a rectocele. I may be completely wrong.

Well, epidural or not, I definitely recommend at least doing some research on water birth. It's supposed to be a lot more relaxing for you, and a lot less traumatic for your baby. Probably not an option if you go with an episiotomy though.
I have actually - I'm considering laboring in water but not for delivery
smile.png
. I have to see if the hospital is set up for that though. If it isn't it isn't if it is that's probably what I'm going to target.

Status
Not open for further replies.