VZ/TZ 5.0

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fixed the warrior overflow errors when using gauntlets strike and power slam, warriors shouldn't be flurrying anymore at 300 yards away; you need to be within 5 yards.

Druids revamped, the Nature Walker's Behest pet is significantly more beefy.

As for Salty, he's just a test BL I don't know why people are mad at a test character having a dain ring?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Iceclad boat back to Nro doesnt work? Just goes round and round, doesnt zone you over.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
anyone giving tyen a free level 60 and gear is a faggot by association

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Why the hell anyone would want to play with you lot of repeatedly proven corrupt and self serving fucks (My apologies to those who do not fit the description) is so beyond me I don't get it.. Fucking cheating scum lowlifes.

Do you people not learn/remember?

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Of course we learn. Id play on a new progression server go ultra mega troll route.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
12 box mages and see how long you could single handedly lock down all classic raid content.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
12? Think 6 would be more than enough. I easily did the majority of classic content with two mages and a necro or just mage/necro.

But Im thinking more along the lines of you wanna poop sock naggy? Lets see how well your poop sock raid handles every single bat and ldc at 2am.