VZ/TZ 5.0

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
Decided to bring the box back up with some changes.

It's Daxum code sourced into a more current schema, and with that I took some liberties to balance PvP a bit; I kept the resist code but added later-era spells and discs, every melee class has the potential to crit (warriors more so than the other) Vah Shir is playable and starts off in Kerra Isle, Frogloks start off in Swamp of No Hope, BL and BER are playable but with the spell and melee changes it should be OP in the least.

Content goes up to Velious, old school legacy items are in (Lustrous, manastone, fungus staff etc.) it's not 100% perfect in terms of content but all the NPC's are tweaked and balanced.

Log on slay some gnolls and zone control if you want
smile.png

Vallon/Tallon Zek [Velious-PvP]

http://vztz.freeforums.org/general-chatter-f3.html

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's make a forum guild and try to take control of the server as #1 guild! We know that game in and out. What could possibly go wrong?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Interesting, start out with a full set of mid level gear @ 1.

hah killed a red mob @ 1 and dinged 4.

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
I may consider character_copies from the old VZ/TZ boxes, red99 etc.

Granted grinding from the bottom up is the best part of the game but some box legends just want to jump in and PvP; so might consider the character copy and start them at 52 and basic gear.

For a limited time only, say the next 48 hours; after that your SOL.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
never played on any of the old VZTZ but i'd like to give this server a shot

i just have no idea how to set it up
biggrin.png
which client do i need, etc?

is this going to be fucking legit? i've heard horror stories of recent EMU servers being infinitely corrupt. haven't messed with emu since Image's GuildWars pvp server.