VZ/TZ 5.0

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
is this going to be fucking legit? i've heard horror stories of recent EMU servers being infinitely corrupt. haven't messed with emu since Image's GuildWars pvp server.
Most boxes have 5-10 staff members, I'm the only staff member and I let this roll as a sandbox; really I only log on my GM account to unstuck people, if you lose a corpse or anything see your local necromancer.

ffa, would not bang
frown.png

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Can't believe its basketball season already. Time to farm pixels and tears

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Tried logging in with Titanium and SoD clients, both times I get a black screen after server select, never reach character select. Any ideas?

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tried logging in with Titanium and SoD clients, both times I get a black screen after server select, never reach character select. Any ideas?
Sounds lke your client has issues connecting to my box, try opening ports 7000 - 7050, 5998, and 9000

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Confirmed the box has been rezzed. Emperor Saltly is doing big things with Fish Bait already

Kringe_sl

shitlord
is this going to be fucking legit? i've heard horror stories of recent EMU servers being infinitely corrupt. haven't messed with emu since Image's GuildWars pvp server.
Was bored while working logged in to Salty having a Dain Ring, and sick gear Lol., grinded first to 60 (was quick only took 3-4 Hours on the plus side).. Abacab had some friends he was Gming and playing actual toons on the box in a grp in Plane of Mischief.. I zoned in to kill his buddies, killed 2... Got chased down by a 0 Delay Ranged attacking Flurry warrior.. Was pretty lolz...

IF Abacab can get the code right, could be a funny box to just pvp on

lindz

#DDs
Any rules that we need to be aware of? Boxing a billion if you want ok? Not that you'd want to on a pvp server?

Makes me sad to not just have a fresh box though, people with their old toons griefing new people isn't going to be very good for bringing in new people. Anyone that is not an old player has zero chance of ever being competitive with those that are bringing entire guild or even just small groups of people back. Really bad idea if you want the server to last more than a few weeks or just have people run around slaughtering lowbies for awhile then get bored.