Waikiki Hawaii.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Haha, no problem. I can understand. Locals seem to hate outsiders that want to experience the life of a native. Shame that they aren't cool.
it's not that they don't want you to experience what they experience, just that once it becomes popularized, then it gets too busy and now their local cool spot is gone.

But fuck em, their entire economy is based on tourism.

huge homeless problem there, but one can understand why. 86 year round with an ocean breeze? fuck yea...

it's really quite interesting, the homeless problem that Waikiki faces gave birth to its name. one morning, after being nudged by the boot of the accosting police man, a homeless drifter rolled over in his cot and queried the officer, "Why kicky?"

seriously though, check out Manoa falls if you stay on Oahu and definitely try to get to at least one other island if you have the time. awesome place.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cleveland to atlanta to Oahu. 10 hours for atl leg, kinda bummed not connecting in CA and doing like 5 and 5. No clue what time it'll be when we arrive and not sure it matters, wedding severely fucked up my sleep schedule

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I heard from one of the locals there that states offer one-way tickets for the homeless to go to Oahu. If its true or not I have no clue. But any public space there is filled with homeless people doing nothing but sleeping under some shade.

Tenks

For whatever reason my wife has started bringing up us moving to Hawaii. I could get a job pretty easy. She's convinced she's going to sell real estate. I'm putting a stop to these talks rather quickly.

Picasso3

Nepali coast by catamaran today was pretty awesome, touched a sea turtle. Helicopter tomorrow, doors off which i think will be a thousand times as awesome.

Hawaii is all one thing to me and i suck with the names so forgive me if this is fucking up the rerolled tour book.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
lmfao, rerolled tour book.

The most memorable to me was the mountains, I had never seen any before and it was really dark and cloudy after I landed. I almost wrecked like 8 times staring at the mountains while driving, it was like something out of a video game.

Enjoy brother! Make sure to hit up Nico's 38, go into the little store area on the left and try all the different poke (they will let you try samples of every one). Thank me later!

Picasso3

The helicopter tour of kuaui should be a popular bucket list item. I have never taken in so much scenic shit in an hour in my life. There's a mountain going into the clouds and there are waterfalls coming down the side of it for a thousand feet. The only waterfall you can access by car is a total piece of shit compared to these things. I took about 2 thousand pictures on my camera...every where we turned it was amazing.

Tenks

Yeah Hawaii is really, really beautiful scenery. Its probably the prettiest place I've been to -- not exactly that I'm a world traveler.

Tenks

For that price it better have included a busty grass skirt chick rimming you as you ate

Picasso3

I got the surf and turf for 86 bucks and we had a 110 bottle of wine. Not much primo cuisine in charleston so when we get out we usually hit it pretty hard.

The road to Hana was ok. Took about 6 hours. I enjoyed the second half of the loop a lot more (south side). Was fun driving on the cliffs. I drove the entire way and it's narrow, bumpy bullshit over paths for 100 miles or so. We get back to within a mile of the hotel and i have wife drive us in so i can eat a milkshake. She panics because we're looking into the sun, then she can't reach the parking ticket out the window and she's holding up the line, then she can't fit in a spot in the garage. I was completely amused by the rapid escalation over the last 1 mile so i was pretty quiet. After we switch and i park i say "you just have to remember to stay calm" and she jumps my shit for being condescending. I was.
Married lyfe

Staying at the Sheraton

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haha, my wife loves to pick apart things that I do or forget to do, yet HATES if I ever mention something that she's done wrong. It's funny, and I do it anyway.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I got the surf and turf for 86 bucks and we had a 110 bottle of wine. Not much primo cuisine in charleston so when we get out we usually hit it pretty hard.

The road to Hana was ok. Took about 6 hours. I enjoyed the second half of the loop a lot more (south side). Was fun driving on the cliffs. I drove the entire way and it's narrow, bumpy bullshit over paths for 100 miles or so. We get back to within a mile of the hotel and i have wife drive us in so i can eat a milkshake. She panics because we're looking into the sun, then she can't reach the parking ticket out the window and she's holding up the line, then she can't fit in a spot in the garage. I was completely amused by the rapid escalation over the last 1 mile so i was pretty quiet. After we switch and i park i say "you just have to remember to stay calm" and she jumps my shit for being condescending. I was.
Married lyfe

Staying at the Sheraton
Ha, you did the number one thing NOT to do for newlyweds (this was honeymoon right?). Every local says don't ever drive the road to Hanna as a newly wed, tests your patience to the max.