Waikiki Hawaii.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We did ok. She got a little edgy when i think she got car sick but it was a positive day. She had a cd tour guide and the guy was annoying.

Snorkeling at sheraton is awesome. Huge sea turtles out this morning.

Picasso3

Night snorkeling with manta rays on big island was solid. Volcano helicopter got rained out so I'm pretty bummed.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I leave in 8 more days. Can't wait. I'll have to hit up sea turtle & manta ray snorkel, or SCUBA if that's available. My wife and I are both certified.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I leave in 8 more days. Can't wait. I'll have to hit up sea turtle & manta ray snorkel, or SCUBA if that's available. My wife and I are both certified.
is your wife afraid of the sun like mine is? well she's actually sorta allergic, but loves the beach.
i got this popup tent
Amazon.com : Genji Sports Pop Up Family Beach Tent And Beach Sunshelter : Family Beach Cabana Tent : Sports Outdoors

It's great, it's pretty light at 5lbs and folds up into a big ass disk that you can fit in a large suitcase (25in), obviously i'm asking cuz asians hate sun, who knows, your inlaws might like it. It gets bad reviews cuz retards don't know how to fold it back afterwards, once you do it three times, it's easy.

All the other tents i could find require poles and stakes, and i don't know how i would have packed that in the suitcase.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She isn't afraid of the sun, but wears really high SPF sun screen. At least when we go to the beach she does. Aside from that, she doesn't wear anything.

Picasso3

Did Arizona memorial, missouri, bowfin, and airplane museum at pearl...took about 6 hours. Recommend of course.

Picasso3

rrr_img_117018.jpg
rrr_img_117019.jpg
rrr_img_117020.jpg

radical as fuck

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Doh. I'm flying out there on Sunday. Looks like we won't get a chance to say hello to one another.
Looks like I'll miss getting a drink with you by an hour and a half. Stupid flight schedules.

Je4jDoU.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wow you have to goto fucking newark? harrisburg wasn't available? (probably just wanted 1 way i guess) are you gonna just pay for airport parking? its fucking expensive, try these places for long term parking.

i went to this one
EWR SNAP Parking - 19 Photos - Parking - 98 Frelinghuysen Ave - Newark, NJ - Reviews - Yelp

it was sweet, you pull in, fill out form, leave keys, take out luggage(or the guy does it for you) he pops it in his van, you get a "don't fucking loose me ticket", and he drives you to the terminals. For us at like 3am took 9mins.

Search for a groupon deal
Newark Airport Parking - Deals in Newark, NJ | Groupon

i ended up paying 40ish bucks for 9days

otherwise just parking in EWR longterm parking i think is 20bucks a day, which doesn't make sense cuz you still gotta take a shuttle anyway, so it's not that much faster.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Newark is a lot closer to my house than Harrisburg. As far as parking, it isn't an issue. We're getting a ride there and back.

amitom_sl

shitlord
Picasso! your photos have really great view about travelling place. I like travelling, but I don't know about your visited points of interests, So Can you share your visiting point's names here that which place's photos you share with us?

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Picasso! your photos have really great view about travelling place. I like travelling, but I don't know about your visited points of interests, So Can you share your visiting point's names here that which place's photos you share with us?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Picasso3

Helicopter ride covering the nepali coast on kuaui and snorkeling at the Sheraton on maui.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I've been back home since December 8th. The trip was fantastic. Probably the best vacation I've ever been on, and I've gone to some pretty awesome places in my life. Anyway, I just wanted to give an update for everyone (not that any of you likely care).

My wife and I have decided to move out to Hawaii. We'll likely only stay out there for 4 years, but who knows after all is said and done. She has already received her Hawaiian Nursing License, and I'm slowly searching for a job that I would like to take. We've been in the process of reading our house to sell for upwards of 3 months now, doing EVERYTHING we need to get it done. And the woman across the street from us has decided that she wants to stop renting her place and buy ours, which is great. We're going to do that within the next 2-3 weeks. So yeah, pretty awesome. And we'll be ready to move soon enough. The only down side is my car is a lease and I can't really afford to buy it out right now. So we're going to drive from Pennsylvania down south a bit and go through Tennessee, then over to Texas, up to Nevada/Utah. Then finally up to California. I have a shipping company ready to send my car out to Hawaii so I can continue leasing. Maybe a better option would be to buy the car out completely once we sell our house and then re-sell it, but I doubt that'll be a good move in the long run.

So yeah, looks like we're moving out to Hawaii. Wish me luck?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
To be fair the above house is on Maui and got dang at that location. Also if he's only going to be there for four years I assume he'd rent instead of buy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Plus the house in AZ better be great because it's nothing but misery any time you are outside of it.