Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Maybe a little bit too hard then!

I feel like there should be one difficulty level you NEED a skilled premade for and not pickup groups.

Maybe that’s just overtuned. I literally haven’t played in like 6 months so will have to fire it back up again.

I'm having more fun than I ever have but when your whole group wipes to one chaff it's rage inducing, prepare your anus.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I played a few hours at launch and haven't played since. I would be down for some FoH Bro time, but I don't want to screw the group up by being way underleveled.

Caliane

the problem with the high skill level missions is how do you reward it?

does it just give 20% more of the same shit? in a grindfest? this is not satisfying to anyone.
or is it the only way to get the best loot? if its the only way to get the best loot, you create a catch 22, which just annoys everyone. can only get that gear in a premade. premades won't accept randos, and certainly not randos without that gear they could only get in that mission, they need a premade to play in..

cosmetics. maybe? but you can't really KEEP giving that out, so its a limited one time only reward. play till you get your loot then stop.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I played a few hours at launch and haven't played since. I would be down for some FoH Bro time, but I don't want to screw the group up by being way underleveled.

Anyone of us can carry you 3 stars. 4+ stars and may need another.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

I'm down to play with this new patch, it's hard as balls and I'm working on new builds with all the changes.

Crafting/itemization rework is coming and was supposed to be in this patch but it didn't get done in time. They've upped the crafting mats you get in a mission if you find all the relics and there is a puzzle on most, if not all maps that reward a a lot as well.