Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader (CRPG)

Caliane

I didn't notice any invuls. I did kill the adds.

iirc, it went, cassia first. aoe infusing. (mend reality) buff. wp/tough buff (reveal the ligh)on my pc. lidless eye it, and my pc(lights my pc on fire, and applies infusing, while dealing 0-10 damage), a couple times. master strat forward on it. bring it down on my pc. 3 ap. inquis ring. word of emp. press the advantage, emp wrath staff attack. like 1-3k. finest hour on cassia. aoe buff, etc, again. lideless stare a couple times.
finest hour on my PC. aoe buff. press the advantage. staff attack 6k iirc. it popped. I then just pychic shrieked and emp wrath to kill the adds.
then, used iconoclast free HA, on cassia. to give my pc another finest hour.
aoe buff, emp wrath. phase 3. ran out of ap, back to cassia. who had some more. killed a few more adds. oh no.
pasqual. mostly useless. recoil buff for argenta. exploit for allies. one plasma shot on one of the adds. 300ish damage.
boss got one turn here finally. just moved or something. so debuffed, with blindness/stagger, etc..
up next. argenta. moved her up. noticed there were 2 adds I didn't see. she just boltered them and killed them both in one volley. Then turned to the boss which was also in a line with the last add, and both only had 700hp.. Those two also died in a single volley.

Ulfar, heinrix, never got a turn, and technically my PC didn't use HER turn either.

I wonder if pain channeling cheese was a factor? where you using telepath pain channeling? that talent causes "overkill" damage on a target, hit the nearest enemy for direct damage.
so, if you hit an enemy with 100 hp, for 6000 damage. the nearest enemy will get hit for 5900 direct damage, ignoring all Damage reduction.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't notice any invuls. I did kill the adds.

iirc, it went, cassia first. aoe infusing. (mend reality) buff. wp/tough buff (reveal the ligh)on my pc. lidless eye it, and my pc(lights my pc on fire, and applies infusing, while dealing 0-10 damage), a couple times. master strat forward on it. bring it down on my pc. 3 ap. inquis ring. word of emp. press the advantage, emp wrath staff attack. like 1-3k. finest hour on cassia. aoe buff, etc, again. lideless stare a couple times.
finest hour on my PC. aoe buff. press the advantage. staff attack 6k iirc. it popped. I then just pychic shrieked and emp wrath to kill the adds.
then, used iconoclast free HA, on cassia. to give my pc another finest hour.
aoe buff, emp wrath. phase 3. ran out of ap, back to cassia. who had some more. killed a few more adds. oh no.
pasqual. mostly useless. recoil buff for argenta. exploit for allies. one plasma shot on one of the adds. 300ish damage.
boss got one turn here finally. just moved or something. so debuffed, with blindness/stagger, etc..
up next. argenta. moved her up. noticed there were 2 adds I didn't see. she just boltered them and killed them both in one volley. Then turned to the boss which was also in a line with the last add, and both only had 700hp.. Those two also died in a single volley.

Ulfar, heinrix, never got a turn, and technically my PC didn't use HER turn either.

I wonder if pain channeling cheese was a factor? where you using telepath pain channeling? that talent causes "overkill" damage on a target, hit the nearest enemy for direct damage.
so, if you hit an enemy with 100 hp, for 6000 damage. the nearest enemy will get hit for 5900 direct damage, ignoring all Damage reduction.
Nah my MC is pyro/bio, no sanctic or telepathy. Also was dogmatic for eyes of joyeuse so no free HA from iconoclast. All I know is I lit his ass up royally with an extermination boosted heavy stubber burst from Ulfar and he stopped taking damage about 1/3rd of the way through the burst. Went through the animation to summon adds while Ulfar was blasting his ass for no damage.

It's not like the extra turns really matter that much, he stayed focused on my MC the entire time but couldnt punch through my armor and deflection, let alone the 500+ wounds I was up to by the end of the fight.