Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
But they don't get to ruin anything of ours by simply accepting that and the sororitas. Which is the point.
What's the point in being a follower of Slaanesh if you don't expand its tentacles into everything else?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What's the point in being a follower of Slaanesh if you don't expand its tentacles into everything else?

The old crazy was globalist pedophile island. The new crazy is whatever their masters were worshipping may be real in some way. So alright, maybe.

God I miss the days of the old crazy.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
The old crazy was globalist pedophile island. The new crazy is whatever their masters were worshipping may be real in some way. So alright, maybe.

God I miss the days of the old crazy.
To the meme Template!

It's_All_So_Tiresome.png

No the other Meme Template

Reverse Epstein This That.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Anyway, finally got around to playing the first Space Marine Game. Playing on Hard (which is a real bitch) currently in Chapter 15 and Holy Jumping Jet Pack Emperor! I was worried they were only going to have the jet pack in that one earlier chapter. This game is fucking awesome!

Fingers crossed SM2 is true to the lore.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyway, finally got around to playing the first Space Marine Game. Playing on Hard (which is a real bitch) currently in Chapter 15 and Holy Jumping Jet Pack Emperor! I was worried they were only going to have the jet pack in that one earlier chapter. This game is fucking awesome!

Fingers crossed SM2 is true to the lore.

I loved the first game. Playing MP was an absolute blast.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Now that I've got a lvl 150 parked for the Elden Ring DLC I may go ahead and replay SM, thanks for the idea! Need to kill a month

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Multiplayer.

It probably lost support when THQ went belly up.
Heh, I knew you meant Multiplayer. Somehow I missed the "Online" option in the main menu. Also, the steam store page says single player, so I was completely oblivious to MP being a thing.

Fuck I am getting old.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That was a story back in 2021 and then again in 2023. Just another case of the alt-right snowflakes having their panties in a bunch. Shut the fuck up about your insecurities.
Hopefully a tranny skull fucks you to death. Then goes to your funeral and nuts on your corpse.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
What I don't understand is why these activists are so upset. Warhammer 40k is already super inclusive to the LGBTQ...Hi2U Slaanesh

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What I don't understand is why these activists are so upset. Warhammer 40k is already super inclusive to the LGBTQ...Hi2U Slaanesh
They don't want to be recognized as degenerates, they want to pretend they are "real" women. But also different and special. But still the same.

• 2Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus jumping jack christ. They don't care about anything other than tearing down existing things that people love. It's loser pervert red guards.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
They don't want to be recognized as degenerates, they want to pretend they are "real" women. But also different and special. But still the same.
At first glance of your avatar I thought Araysar replied and I was thinking what the fuck is he doing in here lol

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Funny how Nemeroth himself was one of the easistest fights, all the bullshit before him was no joke though.

1715032594818.png

Feels good to be amongst the 6%

• 2Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Well water is wet, can't wait until reality is the norm again.