Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'll probably play a lot tonight also, steamid is anatolehp. Cannot speak however since baby's room is right next to my computer, but I do listen! Mostly decked out in greens.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Can't remember the last game I played with bots that are this shitty. I mean holy fuck they're bad.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just picked this up the other night and have only finished the first mission. Playing it with a friend and we're making sure to play each mission the first time together, and then if we want to farm shit we'll play ones we've already done ourselves when we can't team up. That first mission is way too fucking long (at least at my low level/skill). Is there a particular mission I should watch out for that we can target for farming, in terms of speed (and anything else I'm not aware of)?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
After having done all the missions their appears to really be only 3 that carry tomes while the others aren't really worth doing for that fact alone, so unless I've missed something about the non-tome missions the first mission will still be one of the best ones to farm.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
After having done all the missions their appears to really be only 3 that carry tomes while the others aren't really worth doing for that fact alone, so unless I've missed something about the non-tome missions the first mission will still be one of the best ones to farm.
I farm the wizard tower (mission 3 I think), its pretty easy and tomes/grimoire aren't really hard to find

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Beat the last mission, completed most on hard. Fuck the "defend the wells" mission. I have yet to find any PUG that uses VOIP so nightmare+ isn't happening.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Smugglers run is fast but has zero tomes. I can solo smugglers as a shit player on easy in 5-7 minutes.
Thanks for the info. Now I have to ask, what is the benefit of tomes in a mission? I can only pick up one in a mission, right? So even when I find more, I'm not going to get out of the mission solo with more, right? Do they generate more dice or something?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, they generate an extra dice and the loot rat does as well (haven't found anything else that does).

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chests can randomly have extra dice in them. And yes, if you're playing solo, only one tome per mission. They stack in multiplayer though so if everyone walks out with one you're in pretty good shape.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well I know of two exploit spots on the first map, one makes an ogre easy mode if it pops near it and the other makes the hold out at the horn total easy mode.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Beat the last mission, completed most on hard. Fuck the "defend the wells" mission. I have yet to find any PUG that uses VOIP so nightmare+ isn't happening.
I found a few who had VOIP. I'm on the last mission now and I agree fuck that defend the wells mission. That shit is hard on any difficulty.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Defend the wells is pretty easy. Have two ranged defend the front ones and two melee defending the back ones. The ranged guys can stand on the platforms above.

Fuck the wheat mission. It's the hardest I have played yet.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
I tried the wheat mission last night and it was really fucking hard. One time we didn't even bring one sack of wheat back and we were game over, we already had 10 stormvermin kills plus the 2-3 that were still alive, and I don't know how many specials spawned. Maybe we were just unlucky or maybe this map has special spawning rules that we didn't know about.

I'm really tired of level 0-2 dudes in normal games, what the fuck. They all want to be carried it seems.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
The game should default to easy. Normal with no clue how to play is crazy.

This link has all the locations of tomes and grimoires. Clock mission and select a mission you want.VermintideDB

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I tried the wheat mission last night and it was really fucking hard. One time we didn't even bring one sack of wheat back and we were game over, we already had 10 stormvermin kills plus the 2-3 that were still alive, and I don't know how many specials spawned. Maybe we were just unlucky or maybe this map has special spawning rules that we didn't know about.

I'm really tired of level 0-2 dudes in normal games, what the fuck. They all want to be carried it seems.
First time I beat it, I had to carry the team HARD. Ended up killing 19 Stormvermin that go, with the next teammate closest being 8.