Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
It's a pain in the ass. I haven't had time to play but it seems like I'll just have to get one out whites to combine with some bots.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Bought it because nothing better to piss away money on atm. Add Taloo I guess. Monday and Tuesday off so I'll probably dick with it then.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Smugglers run is fast but has zero tomes. I can solo smugglers as a shit player on easy in 5-7 minutes.
i won smugglers run on nightmare with 3 bots

i play wiz since its the only class that seems to offer enough burst / armor pen to deal with swarms that have stormvermins or a rat ogre

taking out every gunner is crucial, they just make the bots freeze in cover if not

only managed it once so far, its hard to make the bots stack

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Changelog:
-Voip is now enabled by defaultYAY!
- Made bots more passive when Stormvermin Patrol is near
- Tweaked bot healing behaviour
- Fixed a crash related to audio
- Fixed a crash related to AI being alerted
- Fixed Gamepad not being able to change gamma setting
- Fixed an issue where cursor would remain ingame
- Fixed an issue where input could become delayed when looking diagonally
- Fixed an issue where player could be moved during menu
- Added newsticker ingame for important alerts
- Fixed an issue where right thumb stick couldn't be used for input on gamepad
- Fixed an issue with attack sweeps occasionally not hitting
- Optimized FX of Drakefire Pistols
- Fixed an issue with Gutter Runner pouncing
- Improved clarity of keybindings
- Fixed a dialogue error when seeing enemies
- Fixed a number of potential crashes on startup
- Fixed an error where Lobby Browser was displaying an incorrect number of lobbies

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If you at all enjoyed l4d then yea, this is basically superior in every way except maybe humor.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Any one heard if they plan on separating the music from in game sounds? The in game sounds are important but I really want to listen to my own music.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like the speed of the elf but yea, sword/board dwarf seems to be absolutely the way to go (Warrior as well).

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly if I could refund it I probably would. It's just L4D with worse melee than Dark Messiah of M&M or any number of other games. There's a bunch of potential here so maybe I'll play it more if they improve it or change it up a bunch.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Not surprising. They changed their refund policy recently because it was getting abused to all heck. They set the threshold played down to like 2 hours. If you have more then that then no refund.
It ws 2 hours from the start. Just when they added the refund option, they were more lenient with older games and stuff but since I don't think they refund games that have more than 2hours regardless.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm having a ton of fun playing this with friends and some rerolled people. PUGs are a crapshoot as usual. But since you can reliably do the Magnus mission on Hard in a PUG and get all tomes + grimoires due to some cheesy ass exploits it will get you to blue gear pretty quickly. With that being said, because of this the only consistent PUGs I can find are doing Magnus mission over and over. Its hard to find a group at all for a lot of the other missions.

I seem to only get items for the hero I'm playing as the vast majority of the time. I got a really sweet blue axe and drakefire pistols on my dwarf now. One of the most valuable items you can get is a handgun with 50% reload reduction trait on it though. That thing will one shot most specials. I'll complete all of difficulties by the time Fallout 4 comes out I think.

Great game overall. I really hope they fix the cheese shit with Magnus though. Killing the PUG scene in favor of efficient loot grinding. If you're not aware yet you can stand on the support beam of the Magnus horn room and it completely fucks the skaven pathin. Most of them cannot even touch you. Wait until the attack ends and run to elevator. That or the ammo room strat where you wait in the ammo room and have a sword and shield constantly bash them down while the rest kill them. On nightmare gotta be a little clever and bash, move, shoot, move, bash, etc.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They've fixed multiple other pathing exploits on maps previously, so no reason to think they won't fix magnus again(for like the 4th time). I don't really see how sitting in the ammo room as a choke point is anywhere near a cheese though, as making a choke point and shield wall is basically 99% of the strategy for the game.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I know it somewhat ruins the 'feels' but if this game had third person I would play it all day long. Something about the first person loses some fun points for me. Still a great game though.

intelnavi_sl

shitlord
Pretty fun game, different experience every time, needs that chaos xpac.

I play mage with beam staff, just shot gun constantly and beam for specials. Wish I got more loot for other classes so I could play them without whites. A few more trinkets too please.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Pretty fun game, different experience every time, needs that chaos xpac.

I play mage with beam staff, just shot gun constantly and beam for specials. Wish I got more loot for other classes so I could play them without whites. A few more trinkets too please.
Yea trinkets are a pain, I didn't get one till level 29 and then got 5 in one level's worth of xp lol.

All I know is pugs are so hit or miss, get amazing ones where we are wrecking nightmare stuff and then get games where some derp who thinks he is good talks shit about single digit level people who play better then them.