Watch Dogs

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just abandon the mission and restart it when something like that happens. I had something similar once when I shot the target with a sniper rifle from about half a mile away. I guess I was so far away that the AI of the other guys didn't know how to react so they just sat there and the mission wouldn't complete no matter what I did. Trying to get fancy doesn't really pay anyway, grenade launcher and IEDs are the way to go for convoy missions. Even the ones where you have to melee takedown the target are easy that way, you just blow up two of the three vehicles instead of all three.

Column_sl

shitlord
Reviews for this game are really solid... are they just lying?
Seems pretty good so far, and the multiplayer is definately fun for a week at least.

BTW for my limited time with the PS4 version it runs really well. Looks just as good as infamous imo.
So the 900p and 30fps thing isn't that bad after all.

Vaclav

I rebooted the PS4 and let it run for an hour straight , it hasn't moved an inch since when it stopped. It's still trapped at 45%....
I'm giving up at this point, and just deleting it to install it again because after exiting and reentering the game again its still stuck at 45%

After an hour it should have moved.. This is on a 100 down lan connection.

This has nothing to do with preloading you fucking retard, or Devlin who also has the digital version would have the same damn problems i'm experiencing.
At 45% since it doesn't display % you'd have to watch for an hour or so to make sure it's actually halted. It only displays GBs as of days ago.

And as an open world game once you're in the open world you need basically the full game available, use your fucking head. Jesus.

As for 100 down LAN, that doesn't mean shit if PSN is overloaded.

This is cracking me up, i'm definitely cancelling my pre-order haha
I've encountered so much shit like this in just the first couple of hours of playing. This game is seriously a joke. I'm glad other people like the game and feel like they got their monies worth but I just cannot enjoy it with the amount of issues I have run into.

Column_sl

shitlord
At 45% since it doesn't display % you'd have to watch for an hour or so to make sure it's actually halted. It only displays GBs as of days ago.
WTF are you talking about? Can you comment on something you actually know about please...
It does show percentage in Watchdogs. It started at 35% then went to 45%, and was stuck there for over an hour...

Even if the display was coming up wrong, exiting the game and coming back into the game should have refreshed the true percentage. It did not.
Checking the display information from inside the PS4 UI said watchdogs was fully installed at 16gb.

Like I said, Devlin also with the digital copy didn't get stopped by this. We both got it this morning digitally.
I wasn't even in the open world yet FYI, I was stuck in the stadium....

Please continue to talk out of your ass.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Is the PS4 version better than the PC version? I was thinking of going PS4 with my target gift card.

That video is hilariously awesome.

Notice how there is no Z-Axis really at the point where he stepped in front of the train while on the bridge above. Can someone test that on the PS4 version and see if it still does that after patches?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

This is cracking me up, i'm definitely cancelling my pre-order haha
I don't know what is so hilarious here. Do people really think it was simply hardware limiting open world / sandbox physics glitches and oddities in the HD-gen games? So the game has some physics quirks and bugs not sure why this is a crippling experience to your gameplay.

Vorph

I just see the stuff in that video as things that should be fixed, but aren't significant enough to detract from a game I liked to begin with. I put up with all sorts of glitches like that in GTA V, RDR, Saints Row 2-4, Sleeping Dogs, etc. and they were still good/great games.

I still haven't made up my mind about Watch Dogs. The story really needs to pick up in Act III though, or else it's going into the "so much wasted potential" category.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Btw, for those curious about the game I recommend the WTF video, he goes really in depth in it (no spoilers)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is the PS4 version better than the PC version? I was thinking of going PS4 with my target gift card.

That video is hilariously awesome.

Notice how there is no Z-Axis really at the point where he stepped in front of the train while on the bridge above. Can someone test that on the PS4 version and see if it still does that after patches?
honestly I wouldn't spend $60 on it. Personally I am just going to gamefly it and probably buy Murdered: Soul Suspect in a week.

Vaclav

WTF are you talking about? Can you comment on something you actually know about please...
It does show percentage in Watchdogs. It started at 35% then went to 45%, and was stuck there for over an hour...

Even if the display was coming up wrong, exiting the game and coming back into the game should have refreshed the true percentage. It did not.
Checking the display information from inside the PS4 UI said watchdogs was fully installed at 16gb.

Like I said, Devlin also with the digital copy didn't get stopped by this. We both got it this morning digitally.
I wasn't even in the open world yet FYI, I was stuck in the stadium....

Please continue to talk out of your ass.
I was talking in the UI other games don't display the installation in game.

And it's a 40 GB game, that's a good hunk from done.

I see other DL people with the same issue, and it rectified with more being DLed. Also UPlay being bogged is causing some oddities right now too.

Additionally did you see if the D1 patch finished? If the patch is queuing after that could be screwy too. (For Wolfenstein if I didn't force it waited until post full game install to start the patch (plus if you have patching off in options....))

Your problem is either the same as others and install related, or its completely unique. I find it hard to expect it to be unique. (unless you've nodded your PS4 foolishly - but there's no mods yet that I know of)