We the People.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think we should stop and reconsider my plan to make Australia a place we can deport our detritus.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If we increase the alcohol tax enough or deport enough bartenders can I get a new lidar for my robot? I need to save the world here, people.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If we increase the alcohol tax enough or deport enough bartenders can I get a new lidar for my robot? I need to save the world here, people.

My neato botvac is supposed to have lidar and it is the dumbest piece of shit I've ever witnessed try to function. It vacuums like borzak fucks, sloppy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Money is fake.

Throw out money, everyone work to further the human race. Worldwide participation toward creating an "Enterprise" that can wander space and search for a habitable world.

----------

That pipe-dream aside, globalism is not something we should strive for. Globalism eliminates diversity, culture, traditions. Look at the refugees causing a ruckus over Oktoberfest. Globalism encourages everyone to relate to everybody and have the same line of thinking. We can't accept that. Keep borders, keep tight-knit communities, keep our identities.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Money is fake.

Throw out money, everyone work to further the human race. Worldwide participation toward creating an "Enterprise" that can wander space and search for a habitable world.

----------

That pipe-dream aside, globalism is not something we should strive for. Globalism eliminates diversity, culture, traditions. Look at the refugees causing a ruckus over Oktoberfest. Globalism encourages everyone to relate to everybody and have the same line of thinking. We can't accept that. Keep borders, keep tight-knit communities, keep our identities.
If you ain't trolling, you are retarded

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Dear+capitalism+and+communism+yeah+just+keep+on+fighting+_5acd39a5af19c0de0c61c1d4aa9f089d.jpg

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I can envision some future state run not by humans but by an A.I. (yeah, plenty of science fiction literate on this one). But, honestly, this probably has the best chance at a utopia providing said A.I. doesn't decide to exterminate everyone. A dictator that functions off of pure logic, reason, that is incapable of greed and corruption, and is eternal would be optimal.

I doubt any other form of government is ideal when you factor in humans. They will always screw it up somehow.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
A dictator that functions off of pure logic, reason, that is incapable of greed and corruption, and is eternal would be optimal.

Someone is making a case for a promotion to Junior VP of Decently Good Ideas here at ScreamCo.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
A just and benevolent AI would probably agree that muslims need to be exterminated for the good of robot kind. I really doubt it'd go SJW on us, because we all know what happens when they try to program.

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
A just and benevolent AI would probably agree that muslims need to be exterminated for the good of robot kind. I really doubt it'd go SJW on us, because we all know what happens when they try to program.

I'd be okay with that.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

ScreamCo values all of it's workers the same. You are each and every single one just as expendable as the rest.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Don't build slums.
Have a good education system.
Political and financial corruption punishable by complete asset forfeiture at a minimum, death at a maximum.

I think the rest would sort itself out.

Most of the "projects" are actually quite nice when they are built. It's not a slum till the people move in.

You might realise that if you ever had left the basement of mom once in your adult life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users