Weather

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
It's not the Earth, it's God. The eclipse just split the US in half. It's called a sign for what's happening and what's to come. Things are going to get much worse unfortunately.

"For just like the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be. For in those days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered the ark. And they knew nothing until the flood came and took them all away. It will be the same at the coming of the Son of Man." (Matthew 24:37-39)

"5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows." (Matthew 24:5-8)

Put your seat belts on and start praying.
Is this something we can fix by carving out the hearts of some Mexicans on top of a pyramid? I mean, we got some spare Mexicans laying around...

• 4Worf
  • 1Trump
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
At this point everyone left in south Florida has to be praying for Irma to drift far enough south to at least graze Cuba before it turns north.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Is this something we can fix by carving out the hearts of some Mexicans on top of a pyramid? I mean, we got some spare Mexicans laying around...
Well Irma is still coming so we know grinding them into dust under a building doesn't work.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
If you lived in a trailer home in Hernando, Fl would you leave? Asking because my Mom does and she isn't, told her to at least get to something with a foundation but nope. The response was she wants to be home if things start blowing away...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
If you lived in a trailer home in Hernando, Fl would you leave? Asking because my Mom does and she isn't, told her to at least get to something with a foundation but nope. The response was she wants to be home if things start blowing away...
Supposed to be a cat 1 by the time it gets there but its going to be getting cat 1 a day earlier while it is still a cat 2-3 in Orlando. I take it she is elderly or ill and just doesn't give a fuck anymore. I can relate to that. Generally speaking short of flood, tornado and knock over, she may be fine. That is pretty far upstate. I would still talk her into a hotel or shelter if possible.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
New tracks out just now.

new.png

Poor Edko.
If wind field continues to expand and it stays a strong 4/weak 5 on this main tracks south Florida/keys will see 22-27 ft waves and 15+ ft surges of water

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cybsled

Lol wtf is that green track? "Man, fuck the midwest, I'm taking a detour to New Jersey"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That seems a rather odd place to go given the previous tracks. Still I've stayed there/Daytona/Ormand a dozen or more times. You are close to Deck Down Under, Down the Hatch( more shit since the owner change decades back ) and Harbor Inlet though. Good foooooods. If they even are open.

My cousin lives here. We are inland in a big house with one of those safe rooms, whole house genny and enough supplies to last a month. It was either this or run all the way to Western NC or Maryland. Nowhere in Florida is a good option but this is the best of the worst.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
My cousin lives here. We are inland in a big house with one of those safe rooms, whole house genny and enough supplies to last a month. It was either this or run all the way to Western NC or Maryland. Nowhere in Florida is a good option but this is the best of the worst.
Oh it's a nice area. Many stars/Nascar drivers have homes there. You are probably within a mile or two of Mark Martin and Jeff Gordon used to have a home there. Nice places! Even the smaller houses inland a bit was idea land back before we both got sick, we almost moved there. We wish we still could.

• 2Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol wtf is that green track? "Man, fuck the midwest, I'm taking a detour to New Jersey"

Or the red one... Fuck Carolina, goin' to Bama. My family in West Palm Beach arrived yesterday and at the time it was looking like landfall in Florida was going to be Saturday afternoon, now they are saying Sunday. God I'd hate that. "Your home is going to be obliterated on Saturday... nope just kidding, we mean Sunday." And yay for the purple track and it coming right for Nashville (where I live). I know it won't be more than just heavy rain, but we are already saturated as it is from Harvey.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Or the red one... Fuck Carolina, goin' to Bama. My family in West Palm Beach arrived yesterday and at the time it was looking like landfall in Florida was going to be Saturday afternoon, now they are saying Sunday. God I'd hate that. "Your home is going to be obliterated on Saturday... nope just kidding, we mean Sunday." And yay for the purple track and it coming right for Nashville (where I live). I know it won't be more than just heavy rain, but we are already saturated as it is from Harvey.
That's actually 2 tracks. One is the light purple one that ends at the same point the red track ends.
The white line ( red track ) ends right where the purple track went up to and ended. I thought it looked odd at first too.

new2.png

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Unless i am getting direct landfall hit and storm surge, I am not leaving - if this shit targets to go up and into tampa bay, the entire place will be waterworld and I will GTFO

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's actually 2 tracks. One is the light purple one that ends at the same point the red track ends.
The white line ( red track ) ends right where the purple track went up to and ended. I thought it looked odd at first too.

View attachment 153191

Right I see that one too, but that dark purple on ends right on top of where Nashville/My Town is. But shit Alabama has three or four tickets punched for this raffle, lucky them

EDIT: The picture you showed did not show up when I typed this reply... ok yeah Tennessee wins the remnants of Irma raffle by law of averages. Holy crap, usually the ones that hit Florida bounce back east and anally molest the eastern states.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Right I see that one too, but that dark purple on ends right on top of where Nashville/My Town is. But shit Alabama has three or four tickets punched for this raffle, lucky them
Pretty sure it'll come up through Nashville. Here in Bowling Green, KY I seem to get every leftover hurricane that hits the US 9 out of 10 times despite where in the US it landed. Thankfully we went through Harvey dumping 10 inches in 24 hours without much more than some county roads flooding.

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah you all must have pissed God off something royal, you always seem to get the brunt of everything that comes in our area. Yep north of I 40 missed it but Bowling Green has an f5 tornado. Yep everyone has no accumulations east of I 65, but bowling green is buried.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Earthquake in Mexico. 3 hurricanes in the Atlantic/Gulf. Lumi posting in the thread.

This is it, boys. RIP.

• 9Worf
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah you all must have pissed God off something royal, you always seem to get the brunt of everything that comes in our area. Yep north of I 40 missed it but Bowling Green has an f5 tornado. Yep everyone has no accumulations east of I 65, but bowling green is buried.
It's because you have to dig deep on the web to find it out but Bowling Green is a immigration depot. Every few years we get the new wave. We have a few thousand Bosnians from 90s, Soviets prior to that, Mexicans filter in all the time, We have Syrians, Iraqis and Somalians in the past 10 years. This city sure loves that federal bonus money. Meanwhile the other 20% is college students and the last remaining 60% is gun touting rednecks.

Yesterday they arrested a mexican student for threatening to kill everyone at the BGHS. About 4 minutes from where I am. You people think I am crazy and gun loving. I got reasons man, tons and tons of reasons.

• 2Like