Weather

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's supposed to be a lvl 1 hurricane when it hits FL now. I wish it would have hit the gulf and had a TS go up the MS river for the rain.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's supposed to be a lvl 1 hurricane when it hits FL now. I wish it would have hit the gulf and had a TS go up the MS river for the rain.
Cat 1 storms in Florida are like summer thunderstorms. No one cares about them.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Current winds 20 - 30 mph.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

1668087224741.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It was 78 degrees in RI today lol. It should be like 55 average, 60 top of the normal range. Record high for this weather station is 69.

It's really weird to stand outside as the sun is going down and realize you're not going to experience outdoor temperatures like this again until late May at the earliest.
Well shit, it was 73 here today. Beat the record by 8 degrees.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
70 yesterday. Looks like that last gasp of good weather. We go below freezing by the end of the week.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
70 high Saturday
43 low Saturday night
50 high Sunday
32 low Sunday night

Fortunately the rain system we get Tuesday keeps it above freezing or the whole DC area would be getting a pre-Thanksgiving snowstorm.

• 1Like

Goatface

it was 60's yesterday and said it was going to be 52/25 today. when i got up it was 23 and now they say high is going to be 35.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Whole country outside of the very very southern portion of Florida, and Alaska, are getting a massive cold front. Guess there was some system up near the Arctic that pushed it all south. So now we all freeze.

• 1Like

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I live in Philadelphia and I'm delighted that in my parking lot where I feed birds and squirrels the leaves are still as green as summer.

The leaves are off the trees but not off plants in the woods, so in another month it will be cooler, January will be as cold as it gets, Feb will improve, and then March will start Spring again.

When I was a kid October used to snow like crazy and be totally freezing and miserable.

The weather in PA has massively benefited from changes over the last thirty years.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The usual places up by Buffalo getting blasted. Might have to do a headcount for Breakdown Breakdown and whoever else lives up there.

Big oof

1668885955168.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The usual places up by Buffalo getting blasted. Might have to do a headcount for Breakdown Breakdown and whoever else lives up there.

Big oof

View attachment 443820

I’m still
Pretty well buried in. Not like I’m going anywhere since there is still a driving ban. Got bout 55 inches of snow from 9 pm Thursday to 4 and Saturday. Been digging out every few hours til the snowblower or myself needs a break. I’ll be back out on the roads tomorrow by my 2nd car is buried and I have no where to put the snow holding it in so I might be fucked for a week or two

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users