Weather

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
It's raining in California! That's exciting. Here's Folsom Lake near Sacramento. Doesn't look good.

rrr_img_61300.jpg
In Central Cali we got nice ass rain lastnight and supposedly around midnight some more! Need alot more of it. We had a pretty bad drought like 5 years ago, then one year it rained for nearly 6 weeks straight pretty much. S maybe we will get that again.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why doesnt Cali just invest in a desalinization plant?
Because theyre fucking idiots. They dont even have the power as is, let alone the power needed run those plants. Its easier to steal other people's water than to properly manage your own needs.
There's a lot of research into desalination, but it's pretty expensive. As tech improves and cost of water increases it'll become more viable, but for now it's more of a research field than a mass production one.

Israel and Saudi arabia are much more reliant on desalination plants and are two of the leaders in the field.
Good thing theyre spending billions on uneeded high speed rail instead of powerplants and desalinization plants.

rad

Lord of Guk
Because theyre fucking idiots. They dont even have the power as is, let alone the power needed run those plants. Its easier to steal other people's water than to properly manage your own needs.

Good thing theyre spending billions on uneeded high speed rail instead of powerplants and desalinization plants.
^ The officials in this state make your mind numb.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
In Central Cali we got nice ass rain lastnight and supposedly around midnight some more! Need alot more of it. We had a pretty bad drought like 5 years ago, then one year it rained for nearly 6 weeks straight pretty much. S maybe we will get that again.
It's raining like crazy right now. Pretty nice.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you took a pee outside at that temp would you just have a urine icicle hanging off your dick?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
If you took a pee outside at that temp would you just have a urine icicle hanging off your dick?
Not so sure about a solid stream of pee, but when it's down past -40C actual air temperature, if you spit it can freeze before it hits the ground.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Not so sure about a solid stream of pee, but when it's down past -40C actual air temperature, if you spit it can freeze before it hits the ground.
This is awesome when people love to spit loogies constantly. You see these greenish-grey ice-cuboid things all over the sidewalks.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the thing that was all the rage in chicago is to go outside with a cup of boiling water and throw it into the air and watch it turn into snow before it hits the ground.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So have a few drinks and then drive to the airport.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm leaving in 5 minutes then I have to drive them to Will county because they moved as far away from everyone as they could when my dad retired.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Supposed to get another foot of snow in the next 24 hours or so.

I hope we get 14 inches, instead. So many people complaining about snow this time of year. Time for you to move south if you don't like it.