Weather

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Hey, look, what did I predict? Evacuation order for where I live (Yuba City) yesterday. I was 100 miles away at the time. I stayed away and came back today to get my house in order and collect my dog. I think we're staying - supposed to rain on Wednesday night. Going to prepare for the worst and chill for a bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
tomorrow either the entire eastern seaboard is about to be subject to a bukkake fest of snow or this is fucking fake news and its just going to be a little sleet mixed with snow. the forecast over the course of a few hours went from 18-24 inches with high wind white out conditions to now its gonna snow overnight and by the late morning mixing with rain no more than a foot accumulation. who fucking knows.

• 1Like

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tomorrow either the entire eastern seaboard is about to be subject to a bukkake fest of snow or this is fucking fake news and its just going to be a little sleet mixed with snow. the forecast over the course of a few hours went from 18-24 inches with high wind white out conditions to now its gonna snow overnight and by the late morning mixing with rain no more than a foot accumulation. who fucking knows.

Still projecting 18-24 inches here in Morris County. As warm as it had been here the last few weeks, thought we may get an early spring.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
In NE PA, my area is expecting between 18 and 38 inches between now and Tuesday night. Which is up from the 8-16 they gave us on Sunday and down from the possible 20-46 they estimated on Saturday. I just hope the heaviest stuff is not overnight. I do not like having to rake/shovel my roof in the dark.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Still projecting 18-24 inches here in Morris County. As warm as it had been here the last few weeks, thought we may get an early spring.
i lived in Morristown during the 90s and we always got shit on compared to where i live now in Essex. you may get 18-24 but they cant make up their mind over here. i hope its fake news because the town fucking sucks at plowing these roads over here.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just had a tornado or straight line winds cut thru one corner of my parents property. We were under a tornado alert for one 5 miles northeast of them. Several trees down and one snapped off about midway up, a 24" pine tree. Luckly it's all nothing but trees there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
vOBHjRy.png

Summer is here! :(

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, it's going to be hot as fuck this week. We've got a couple 114's in the forecast.

It's 106 right now, at fucking 7:30pm.

iannis

Musty Nester
Jesus Christ.

How the fuck.

It's been sorta warm in NC. But not as bad as usual. However it does feel like you're living in soup. I mean you leave the window open and fabric gets wet.

At least it's a dry heat? I guess?