Weather

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Current state of the marina where my dad used to keep his boat.

1664422723433.png

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pretty much, wind damage from Sandy here wasnt a big a deal as the ocean destroying entire towns. iconic structures like the Seaside Heights Boardwalk
iu
yea sandys 10th is coming up and i remember it was right after my honeymoon and i'm checking news making sure fam is ok and then i see this
Janes-Carousel_Photo-Credit-Ana-Andjelic.png

and i was like, wow i just took my wedding photos there.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yea sandys 10th is coming up and i remember it was right after my honeymoon and i'm checking news making sure fam is ok and then i see this
Janes-Carousel_Photo-Credit-Ana-Andjelic.png

and i was like, wow i just took my wedding photos there.
that was where everyone took their girlfriends/wives in the summer. . they rebuilt, but sad to see it all get WTFpwned like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We are safe but no power for the last 15 hours now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Damn son what part of Orlando area you live. I'm out near Windermere and never lost power
I'm in Avalon Park, never lost power. My best friend is right down the road around 417 & 50, and while she has her power, her backyard flooded into her living room.

My boss lives in St. Cloud... haven't heard anything from him yet, and it is supposed to be pretty flooded out that way.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm in Avalon Park, never lost power. My best friend is right down the road around 417 & 50, and while she has her power, her backyard flooded into her living room.

My boss lives in St. Cloud... haven't heard anything from him yet, and it is supposed to be pretty flooded out that way.
so you had the high ground?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user