Welcome back Tanoomba

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Tanoomba's avatar is super cute tho
I refuse to believe he is a complete faggot

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
There are a lot of posters who take on the role of community punching bag. I think some do it for attention, some for jollies. Tanoomba does it to be a contrarian. And he blows a gasket and melts down better and more often than the anyone else. He is super emotionally invested in being 'right' , which is a tough road to hoe when you haven't ever been even a little bit once. Irrational + Nonsensical + Cocksure + Relentless + Shit Fits wears thin pretty fast.

His fingers in his ears screaming LALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU level arguments and the tantrums that follow when he gets curbed are what gets him in hot water everytime.

I look forward to more of it.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Not every response to you is trying to be a contradiction Mr paranoia pants!

Well don't quote me saying "but this and that" if you don't mean to contradict me, faggot.

• But – presents a contrast or exception ("They gamble, but they don't smoke.")

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well don't quote me saying "but this and that" if you don't mean to contradict me, faggot.

• But – presents a contrast or exception ("They gamble, but they don't smoke.")

This is the dictionary definition of over thinking brah.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So did @a_skeleton_03 finally lift that shadow IP ban so Tanoomba can access the site unhindered?

Or did that somehow magically fix itself since it wasn't real to begin with?

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So did @a_skeleton_03 finally lift that shadow IP ban so Tanoomba can access the site unhindered?

I'm pretty sure that was 100% self inflicted, fana and hodj helped him fix it, then tan took all the credit for fixing it.

• 3Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
@Olscratch and Tanoomba Tanoomba should both run for Amod. If that is what the people want then they will vote them in.
It's not what they wanted last time, but damned if it wasn't a fun run. Nothing to lose by throwing my hat into the ring, right?

Tanoomba's avatar is super cute tho
I refuse to believe he is a complete faggot
Thanks! If anyone can guess where I got it from, I'll be pretty impressed.

I guess we'll never know.

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It's not what they wanted last time, but damned if it wasn't a fun run. Nothing to lose by throwing my hat into the ring, right?
if you want any chance at winning, you need my services as a campaign manager.

• 2Like
  • 1Haram

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Thanks! If anyone can guess where I got it from, I'll be pretty impressed.

I guess we'll never know.
:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users