Welcome back Tanoomba

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
if you want any chance at winning, you need my services as a campaign manager.
I'm listening.

How do you think you can help? And if you're so confident you can help someone win, why wouldn't you run yourself?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Let him have his fun. He's not hurting anyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm listening.

How do you think you can help? And if you're so confident you can help someone win, why wouldn't you run yourself?
to your second question, because i have no desire to moderate and because it would be exponentially more entertaining to watch you run and win.

as for "how", it's easy. i'll tell you what needs to be done for you to overhaul your reputation here in such a way that would give you a fighting chance to win over the people. you will be the Marc Antony to Cad Cad 's Julius Caesar.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
to your second question, because i have no desire to moderate and because it would be exponentially more entertaining to watch you run and win.

as for "how", it's easy. i'll tell you what needs to be done for you to overhaul your reputation here in such a way that would give you a fighting chance to win over the people. you will be the Marc Antony to Cad Cad 's Julius Caesar.

Not happenin' bro.

• 1Faggotry

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
kegkilla certainly holds the key to wild popularity. I would trust him on this.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
If Tanoomba wins moderator fair and square I will post a picture of my wiener in every single thread on this board...

• 2Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I'm listening.

Facebook-4177eb.png

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
If Tanoomba wins moderator fair and square I will post a picture of my wiener in every single thread on this board...
Looks like you've got competition for the role of my campaign manager, kegkilla kegkilla . Wiz here's already making campaign promises!

He's a white male. He's hurting everyone.
Well now you're just being silly.

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Keg doesn't actually like Tanoomba he just wants to cause as big a shitstorm as he can, you're a tool in otherwords tanoomba.