What.cd invite thread

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bump for people with tokens. I had 80 after the free 50 too. Always forgot to use any. I'm down to 13, been just using them mostly for stuff I'd probably have snatched anyway, but I've also been working a bit harder at it than usual this month.

I assume this is pretty much working as intended. Yeah you feel a bit of "this sucks" but honestly its nice to get the snatches free, potential ratio gain from seeding them, and its probably working for the site to get stuff seeded better. Which is also an indirect bonus for users, the more something is snatched the greater chance it will have seeds if you go grab it later.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kuriin and Sterling PM me email addresses and I'll throw invites if still needed.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I've got two invited available to long time members here who can provide solid evidence they'll be put up pristine ratio numbers.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What.CD admins know about this thread and are suspending accounts indefinitely due to it. I'm closing it, as this is against what.cd's rules for invites and I don't want long-time what.cd members on this forum to lose their access to that site.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Since subbing to Spotify I haven't used what.cd in a long ass time.