What class and race are you playing?

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
DE mask drops for about 125 days, so it'll keep dropping about a month and a half into Kunark on Agnarr. I wouldn't go nuts over trying to get one unless maybe you are a troll/ogre.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
DE mask drops for about 125 days, so it'll keep dropping about a month and a half into Kunark on Agnarr. I wouldn't go nuts over trying to get one unless maybe you are a troll/ogre.

Oi - Glad to see you joined the fray! Welcome to the true Asylum.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rangers are one of the best classes on TLPs its just most people don't know how to play them so they get a bad rap. We had ones that would parse consistently in Veeshans Peak and in ToV all through Velious. Most people just have no idea what they're doing and how to DPS properly. Their AC, agro, and defense makes them really good tanks in classic and Kunark as well.

You can solo a ton of stuff as a ranger in classic also. I used to heal the shit out of people after the bee island AE as well too and saved many a bad players life.

3scL1jg.jpg

Last edited:

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Rangers are one of the best classes on TLPs its just most people don't know how to play them so they get a bad rap. We had ones that would parse consistently in Veeshans Peak and in ToV all through Velious. Most people just have no idea what they're doing and how to DPS properly. Their AC, agro, and defense makes them really good tanks in classic and Kunark as well.

You can solo a ton of stuff as a ranger in classic also. I used to heal the shit out of people after the bee island AE as well too and saved many a bad players life.

View attachment 132928
What UI is that? Looks nice and simple.

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Having a fucking pre-launch crisis in terms of race/class now. God dammit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users