What color is this dress

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_91529.jpg

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are you guys really suprised, that people see colors differently? I am weak with colors and I always have to laugh, when people ask me how I see things in comparision to them. The fuck do I know how other people see colors.

And as an expert on colours I say it looks blueish to me.

Deal_With_It..gif

Edit: Haha, I did the colortest linked in the FSR-Thread and I think I broke the high score.http://www.xrite.com/online-color-test-challenge

Online ColorIQ Challenge Results
Your score: 214

mhPnBzb.gif
12, and that dress was white and gold when I first looked at it. Now, if it randomly pops up it starts white and gold and then turns blue and black while I'm looking at it. Goddamnit, internet.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Damn, I took that test and got a 7, never expected that. And no matter what I look at, all I see is Blue/Gold.

Wtf, eyes?

iannis

Musty Nester
That is an interesting philosophical question. Which is gayer? Straight dudes looking at pictures of dresses or straight dudes looking at pictures of hot chicks who just happen to have dicks?
As long as you keep your socks on neither one is technically gay

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just asked my 5 year old what color the dress was and she said Blue and Black instantly. Even pulled up a picture of a "lighter version" of it and she said it was blue and maybe brown. Asked her if she saw white and gold and she started laughing at me and calling me silly.

Sigh..
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Here's a picture of a white and gold dress. Or possible a no-hotlinking allowed image.
5843__white-and-gold-dress_white-and-gold-cocktail-dress.jpg

5843__white-and-gold-dress_brbrin-a-rush-we-now-offer-an-expedited-shipping-option-.jpg

white-and-gold-prom-dressespopular-white-and-gold-prom-dresses-aliexpress-rj18crvz.jpg

clothing-dress-ddd2-l-3139whitegold.jpg

Those of you who thing the dress looks white/gold, does a clear sky look gray to your broken eyes?

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
This has always been black and blue to me until this morning. It was white and gold and I was shocked and it stayed like that for 10 seconds. I looked away for a fraction of a second, turned back..black and blue again and ever since.

Don't know if this has been posted:

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Wait so what's the story with that cube with the brown and orange actually being the same???

Now I'll be obsessing over that.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
It is interesting that it's taken all this talk and debate, but only just now ( in that video ) have I seen other pictures of the dress.

The difference made by the effect of lighting and overexposure in the original pic.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why has no one taken into consideration the huge flaw in this. The obvious variable being what shitty monitor / display you are looking at.

If everyone were stood in the same room looking at the exact same object under the same lighting, this discussion would have more merit. (Or identical color calibrated monitors, etc).

Anyway... I have only ever seen White / Gold and the photo is in bad lighting. No squinting, scrolling, or anything has changed that.